Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of, or want to start a ride in the Tacoma/Puyallup/South Seattle/Olympia area? The weather is just starting to turn nice and once the cycle of sun during the week and rain on the weekend breaks, we could have some fun. There is a scooter club called Firkins in our area, but that in mainly for 50cc scoots. Anyone? Anyone? Class......Anyone???

·
Administrator
18,743 Posts
Anyone know of, or want to start a ride in the Tacoma/Puyallup/South Seattle/Olympia area? The weather is just starting to turn nice and once the cycle of sun during the week and rain on the weekend breaks, we could have some fun. There is a scooter club called Firkins in our area, but that in mainly for 50cc scoots. Anyone? Anyone? Class......Anyone???
Hindshaw Honda in Auburn had a scooter meet years ago. Lack of interest was its demise. I try not to do big group rides and never do a ride with a bunch of Harley or sportbikes. Daboo does do small rides, He is over on BurgmanRiders.com

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
I've ridden with the group that rides from Renton Harley - nice group of folks with mixed rides. Try Meetup.com. I think there are four or five riding groups in the Seattle area.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Bueller, Bueller, Bueller......

:laughing3::laughing3:

Ha, just watched that movie last night!
:laughing3::laughing3:

·
Administrator
18,743 Posts
Like I said,if a small group wants to meet up, I'm game.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts