Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: Spotted a T-Max in a drive way as I was cruising around Grand Haven, MI.
I had to drive by three times to figure out what it was. I really didn't want to boldly drive into the drive way to check it out. It's a darn good looking bike from the road. Would love to check it out close up. 8)

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Why don't you ride on round and call on them - I am sure the owner would be pleased to 'chew the fat' about his 'toy'!

Just like we are! :D

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hey Blue Yammy doesn't import that scooter to the US. Yet. Either it was something else you saw or you should definitely ask the guy how he got it into, and registered in, the US.

Peace.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The bike said T-Max on the side, so my guess is it was. In Mich, if it has a VIN it can be registered. The color of this bike was outstanding, a beautiful yellow.
By the way, what are you Burgman guys doin' hangin' out in the "All Others" section? :wink: :wink:
Later Dudes!
Steve

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Blueburg of Happiness said:
By the way, what are you Burgman guys doin' hangin' out in the "All Others" section? :wink: :wink:
Later Dudes!
Steve
Hi Steve,

I know the question was mostly in jest, but I'd love to respond anyway.

I've hung out with riders before who only recognize the virtues of one marque or motorcycle model. Very boring, those folks. I've ridden and owned many different bikes - and I've got a lot good, and a little bad, to say about each one. Point is, I had FUN on all of them. I love to follow the entire motorcycle and scooter market. One of the things I really enjoy about this group is that they are not reluctant to discuss other bikes.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Blueburg of Happiness said:
What are you (as a Burgman rider) doing posting here? :lol: :wave: :lol:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Blueburg: did you ever find any more about the T-Max? Wish Yamaha would get off their duffs and import that one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts