Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE: 2009 SYM Citycom 300i (263cc's)
I purchased the Citycom 300i for the sole purpose of completing an Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000 ride. I accomplished that on May 2nd and, in the process, got totally sold on scooters and their ability to deliver FUN. Last week I purchased a Burgman 650 from Pro Caliber Motorsports in Vancouver, WA. That being said, I need to sell my 2009 SYM Citycom 300i. As of today, this Citycom only has 2,129 miles on it and runs like a top. I've had Sargent's MotorSports perform it's initial oil change and maintenance and it's 2,000 mile oil change and maintenance. It is good to go!!! I've added some killer heated handgrips ($130 installed) that will keep your hands more than comfortable on a cool morning's ride. I installed an $80 Gorilla motorcycle alarm system on it to make sure someone doesn't do something they shouldn't! It also comes with an $80 rain cover. I'm only asking for $3,250 out the door. If you're interested, either reply to this posting or feel free to give me a call (503-866-2285) to set up a get-together (I'm in Portland, Oregon).

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts