1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
801 Posts
As a citizen of Illinois, I should claim embarrassment by these developments. Key word being should. We have four of the last seven governors serve time in prison. Currently one still there and one in a half way house. Illinois politics are in shambles. The gerrymandering has given the current and corrupt (in my opinion) party has a virtual head lock on the system. The events surrounding this event in Chicago do not surprise me. As just a regular guy watching the news, when it was broadcast at first I thought it looked fake. The speed in which the media grabbed hold of it without substance was appalling. Their only rhetoric was to blame the president and label this as a right wing racial plot. Politicians and celebrities were right on the wagon with them in pointing the finger at others. What was broadcast about it when the charges were dropped? No real reasons given. No details of how this came to be and no apologies from the perpetrator of this crime and no apologies from those same politicians and celebrities that made the accusing statements.

·
Premium Member
7,626 Posts
any time you deal with politics, you are gonna hafta pick up the stick by the least "shippy" end

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
They knew it was a hoax because foxx had gotten to the subway first.
I was going to say something mean but I’m not because it’s Friday and I may have already caused an International Incident with a Good Natured Canadian.

I mean no ill will to any common man but I get real salty with persons in authority that lie, cheat or steal. When the people who make the laws continue to break or bend the laws there is no law but the fight for survival ....

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts