Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally recieved my chance at $250. Suzuki mailed me a questionare, RE my 650 after some time of ownership.

I wonder if it really matters?

The big Negitive was their support of dealers in our area. 1/2 of the questions did not apply to me because the dealers are no longer here.

Overall I gave them a positive rating.

Anyone else get the same thing, after a year or better of ownership?

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
They don't seem to do that in the UK :cry:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
We got one about 6 months after we bought the Volusia.
I don't remember what all the questions were. I know we got tons of mail shortly after about extended warranty.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got my questionare 1/22, 18 months after purchase of 650. Sugested cruise control. Have two dealers in San Antonio, never had a problem with either. They seem to be okay, but I haven't had much work done. None on my 02 Gold Wing and only the 600 mile check on the 650. Just have not had any problems...uh oh, watch them come get me now....

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Due to the delay in sending these questionaires out, it gets really confusing if you own more than one Suzuki. They never say on the questionaire which Suzuki they are asking about. So... I just pick one and rate it. They have both been excellent overall, but areas that could be enhanced differ between them.

·
Super Moderator
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pauljo said:
Due to the delay in sending these questionaires out, it gets really confusing if you own more than one Suzuki. They never say on the questionaire which Suzuki they are asking about.
They did have "AN650" Purchased at ***********, on the top left corner of the page, on the one I recieved

1 - 8 of 8 Posts