Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I had hoped to be the proud owner of a Burgman 650 Executive by now, but it is not to be. You see I enquired after one in late January and was told there was one available. So I paid my deposit on the 1st of February and waited 2 weeks for it to arrive. Nothing. When I asked I was told that they (Suzuki) had made a mistake and I would get it at the end of March. Nothing. When I asked this time I was told it would now be end of April. Nothing. Finally I am told that they arrive on the 10th May, but they have sold out of Executives. After a complaint to the MD of Suzuki GB I am told there were only two and the next delivery is August and they would do their best to prioritise my order out of those.
So now I enquire after the standard AN650 only to be told that they are not going to release these until all the remaining K4's are sold.
Now, if they had told me in the first place that the Executive was a very limited edition and delivery may be many months, I would have happily taken a K4 in February. As it is I have been out of pocket for over 3 months and have sold my AN400 in readiness.

Let me make it clear that this is not the fault of my local Suzuki Solus dealer who has made every effort to get sense out of Suzuki GB, only to be fobbed off at every turn.

It seems to me that the staff at Suzuki GB have something more important on their minds than dealing with their customers - like Rover Cars perhaps?

Anyway I have reclaimed my deposit, gone over the road and bought a Honda NT650V Deauville.

Suzuki you have just lost a loyal customer. WAKE UP!

·
Super Moderator
8,078 Posts
Sounds like a typical Corporate Bull****. I don't blame you at all. I would have done the same, only sooner. Lets us know how you like the Honda.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts