Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sales manager at the Suzuki dealer in Asheville NC told me today that they are going the Suzuki dealer show in early June to order bikes for 2005. I thought the dealers did not know about the 2005 bikes until September. Also, someone recently posted that the 2005s would be out in the fall. Any one heard anything about the dealer show or the deliver dates for the 2005s?

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Just talked to my local dealer this week. He told me that he was about to head to the show and place his orders for the 2005 models. Expected delivery was the first of the year. Bugged the hell out of him to order a 650 Executive if they were available this year.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Suzuki has historically had a staggered release schedule for their new model year products. For example, they've already begun shipping '05 ATVs. If I recall correctly, '04 scooters didn't start shipping til Jan of '04. But that doesn't that mean '05 scooters won't ship til Jan '05. As for scooters at the dealer show next week in Vegas, dealers and the press can expect to see a Type S (in red?!) and maybe even an Executive...

http://www1.suzuki.co.jp/motor/sw_s_sp/ ... _l_yu7.jpg

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts