Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suzuki Burgman 2014 ABS at EICMA, Milan.

It looks like its pretty much the same as the 2013 at least the exterior.

does anybody know any differences?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Other than the rim stripes (which may be done just for the show) I see a marker/driving light on the front head piece between the headlights....maybe since my bikes been under wraps for awhile but that piece seems new to me.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Other than the rim stripes (which may be done just for the show) I see a marker/driving light on the front head piece between the headlights....maybe since my bikes been under wraps for awhile but that piece seems new to me.
It's the standard 400 Burgman that's been on sale over here in Europe for sometime. There is no running light between the headlights. It's the air vent they all have. It stops a vacuum forming behind the screen and reduces noise. The rim tapes are standard. In the Uk there are two models of the 400. The standard version as in the video, and the 'Limited' version with passenger backrest, heated grips, handguards, and ABS. I have that one, it's great! The new model 400 won't be out until the end of 2014 from what I have read. But then, you can't believe everything in the press and it may be out in spring like the newer 650 model was.

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
I think the 2014 is being launched with a rotating plasmatic converter with a 0.5 litre dilithium crystal chamber.;

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
So, still easier to work on than the 650's powertrain then.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Norm, I thought that was going to be the case when I noticed stronger warp field containment magnets listed in the specs.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I guess that explains the $100 increase in MSRP :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts