1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
That's my info - Canada and US. Be interested in your impression on how full sized they are.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I added a link above.

As a 300 pounder, it's not for me, but my dealer has told me many times that there is a demand for a sub 400 Burgman.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Me either but I think will be a great city commuter still able to keep pace with traffic and superb on fuel. Easy handling.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Suzie dealer here advertising 2 Burgie 200 for sale for about one month now.

·
Registered
198 Posts
The price in Vancouver B.C. is $4999. I couldn't find the info but am I correct in remembering that is only a 163cc or so size motor?

·
Registered
198 Posts
70.7? They must be using US gallons, I've hit 72 highway to the Imperial gallon with my 400. The Honda PCX 150 gets 100+ to a us gallon in many fuellie reports, I want to see these two go head to head...I would bet money on the Honda to match or beat the Burgie 200 in every department except underseat storage. In my area the Honda is also $1500 cheaper!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I'm sure this has it's application , but it wouldn't work in our fast moving traffic . Personally I would much rather have a Honda Big Ruckus with a few modifications .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Basically, the B200 splits the difference between the PCX and the Forza on performance, and is probably less wearying on extended freeway runs than either of them. And if you aren't just a fair-weather rider, the fairing and particularly the ABS make it an easy choice.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
In Ontario - insurance is based on CC and the full coverage extends seasonal riding time.
If people can get over the anti-scoot crap we put up with :disgust:

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
200cc is largest selling class on planet.

Also remember for many year Suzuki advertising say 650 burgie get 38 mpg, and many many claim that this very poor mileage, well 650 get much much more than that. many many here report 48-50+ mpg.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I would have expected a little better as a I got that with my 03 Honda Reflex 250.
I got high 60's & a best tank of 73 with my Qlink (Helix)...that's not even EFI.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just picked up my 200. After riding 80 miles at speeds between 45-55. the onboard computer says I'm getting 90 mpg.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Just picked up my 200. After riding 80 miles at speeds between 45-55. the onboard computer says I'm getting 90 mpg.
That's about what I got with the Aprilia Atlantic 200 that I rented in Greece. It's very similar to the new Burgman 200 with about the same wheel base.

John

1 - 20 of 38 Posts