1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
As if there weren't enough handlebar buttons already! :roll:

·
Registered
30,277 Posts
They also added the 250 SS which has a solid color front rather than a sport screen. It also has a new very bright blue and if the translation is correct, is listed as, "Candy Napoleonic Blue". One thing that caught my attention was the radio opening automatic shutter with lighted ring. I realize a lot of riders don't use the key shutter, but I do and the light would be handy since I often use the bike at night. Right now I use a photon LED light on my keyring.

·
Premium Member
11,295 Posts
Hey Bill - me too!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
billmeek said:
...Right now I use a photon LED light on my keyring.
Me too; had mine for years.

It's finally starting to get dim, so time for a new battery or just replace the whole thing.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
billmeek said:
They also added the 250 SS which has a solid color front rather than a sport screen. It also has a new very bright blue and if the translation is correct, is listed as, "Candy Napoleonic Blue"....
That's an intriquing new take on the scooter design.

·
Registered
30,277 Posts
Brian said:
It's finally starting to get dim, so time for a new battery or just replace the whole thing.
I was up at my son's college one night and he needed a flashlight so I gave him my old Photon I and then came right home and ordered me a replacement Photon Freedom. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts