Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm home, y'all.

Doc came in this morning and asked if I'd like to check out. I said, "Uhm, let's see. Hmmmm. Are you kidding? Of course I'd like to leave!"

I'll probably have to go back later this week for the biopsy and all that.

I haven't had a chance to check out what's been going on here yet. Just got in.

Thanks for the prayers! They really came through.

Steve

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Oh sure! And I had flowers sent to the hospital today. :?

Bill Meek might be on his way up to visit you in the hospital too...

You are missing out! :lol: :lol:

Glad you are home though.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hi Steve

It's great to hear from you! Take things easy when you get home - we're still rootin' for you and a quick return to 100% fitness.

Best wishes from across The Pond.

:)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got the flowers, Paul. Thanks.

I talked to Bill yesterday. He said nothing about coming up this way. Well, he said he'd deliver a lap top if I needed one. You don't think . . .

:shock:

Steve

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
All I know is that he informed the other moderators that he might not be on the Forums today & tomorrow because he was thinking of riding up to visit you in the hospital. Haven't seen him post yet today. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I'm just glad you're outta the big house, my friend. Take care, and heal up. All right?

No need to reply, if you don't feel up to it.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lapine Rider said:
I'm just glad you're outta the big house, my friend. Take care, and heal up. All right?

No need to reply, if you don't feel up to it.
Deal! And I won't, er . . .

Steve

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Yeah!

Steve,

I'm so glad you are home. I'm sure you will heal even quicker in familiar surroundings. Glad the prayers worked!

Take care,

Dee

·
Registered
223 Posts
I sent the Bud Light girls to visit you at 1:00 this afternoon. I guess they just missed you. I never have had good timing. Glad to see you are out and in good spirits.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Well, my goodness. I guess that Stripper-Gram I sent was enjoyed by somebody at the hospital. :wink:

Seriously, what wonderful news to hear you are home. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a swift and complete recovery.

Now, tell us what happened. :twisted:

Madonna

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Didn't leave this AM after all. Couldn't sleep last night and didn't think it wise to be on the riding the roads tired. I didn't want to be the next forum member recovering in a hospital. :wink:

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Oh Frazzle.

Just when I thought I was being sly and unique by sending my first-ever telegram .... there you go and split. That's just like you Steve! :D

Glad your back home dude!

pete

·
Registered
224 Posts
Geez Steve, Magyver and I just hooked up for lunch on Saturday to kick some tires and tells some stories. Among other things, we talked about how the plans for the Dragon trip were coming along for the two of you. I read the posting by Chickenman when I got home.

I know this ain't a Hallmark, but take care and get well soon there buddy.

Bruce Woodburn

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome back to the forum, Steve!

I read your post on what happened.
Glad you made it home to share the tale!

I hope the biopsy results bring good news.
I'll keep prayin' for you....

Take care!

Susan

·
Registered
496 Posts
Steve, I am so sorry I missed your post. May God continue to heal and bless you on your road to recovery. My stomach churned at the thought of you getting up, helping to lift your friends bike, and then ride on the back of his! You are so lucky you didn't pass out on the back of that bike...

I hope you recover soon and that the biopsy is negative.

Evelyn

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Evelyn said:
You are so lucky you didn't pass out on the back of that bike...Evelyn
Actually, there was a huge desire to go to sleep. I had to fight just closing my eyes and...dropping off. :shock:

Steve

Gear up!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts