Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I didn't make it to the PA Scooter Meet-up. Did meet up with some friends for Lansdale, PA's annual Bike Night--some nice scoots there!

Also, wanted to let any of you semi-local PA/NJ folks know about a regular Sunday ride out of Bromley's Motorcycles in Trevose, PA. Today, we went to Point Pleasant at the Jersey shore. Perfect weather, good companionship--Victorys, an H-D, a Yamaha Venture and a few Suzukis, including Sushi! 8) The pace was nice--60-65 on the highway--and the 400 felt right at home amongst the 1500cc-ers. Everyone treated the road and other drivers/riders with respect--good group riding skills. :)

Also, very complimentary comments about the Burgie. These guys were clearly impressed by her style, handling, capabilities.

They'll be doing a covered-bridge ride soon. Feel free to e-mail me or you can check out Bromley's at http://www.bromleys.com.

Bryna

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sunday Morning we took a ride to Blue Marsh Lake before we left. Very nice ride and beautiful view.

We'll be a little more organized next year

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lisa,

Glad you all had a good time! :) It's was Lynn's turn to ride in the morning (til we hopefully get our second 400 this week!) so then we decided to do bike night so we could hang out together.

I'll look forward to hearing about the next meet--and if you're anywhere near Bucks Co., drop us a line so we can hang out/ride together. 8)

Cheers,

Bryna

1 - 3 of 3 Posts