Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see the need for louder horns on the Burgman 650. Daveman installed what were suppose to be louder horns, but found that they were only a little louder than stock. I have air horns on my Gold Wing that have saved my bacon several times. Has anyone accomplished the successful installation of louder horns? Please help---before it's too late !!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"successful" louder horns

Thanks migz123, that posting was from Daveman. He didn't have success installing "louder" horns. His were only a little louder than stock horns.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Louder horn

I also installed a new Fiamm horn on my Burgman, although I don't know the exact part number. It's 130db, high note, single unit that cost only $13 at Pep Boys auto parts store. It took only 15 minutes to replace the stock horn and required no modifications.

The stock horn is only 110db, so the new horn is indeed louder. It's no air horn, but it sure does sound better than the oem unit. The low cost and easy installation make this a great choice rather than paying big bucks or making a major retro-fit.

Good luck.

-Greg

·
Registered
689 Posts
I have been trying to find a place to instasll my air horn, the problem I face it where to put the two air horns. I have found a place for the little compressor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts