Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

Premium Member
BTW, have your considered adding some EXLAX in her morning beverage?
That might decrease the pressure, but surely would increase the leakage!

Registered
Have any of you checked out the live cams from sturgis?
J** F**** C*****! Even the cops aren't taking any sort of precautions!
Karma needs to take that whole town out!

Registered
Have any of you checked out the live cams from sturgis?
J** F* C**! Even the cops aren't taking any sort of precautions!
Karma needs to take that whole town out!
I can't understand why you would wish harm on anyone. They are making their own choices, and their choices do not hurt you. Geez, live and let live, don't wish death on them just because they are not doing what you think they should (democrat / liberal mind set).

Premium Member
making own choices and choices do not hurt you , Ima hafta disagree

Premium Member

Registered
I can't understand why you would wish harm on anyone. They are making their own choices, and their choices do not hurt you. Geez, live and let live, don't wish death on them just because they are not doing what you think they should (democrat / liberal mind set).

SO....

In other words, this place allows personal attacks by SOME people, while deleting other posts that point out the attacker's errors.

NICE.

Registered
Maybe I should have stated it better in some way, like, don't wish death upon them because they are not doing what you want them to. I didn't / don't mean that as a personal attack. But from my perspective, that seems to be one of the areas that aggravates and/or gets the attention of, people (not specific to any one person, i.e. not specific to you) who have a liberal / democratic mindset.

And when another person calls them out on wanting something negative on others because others are not doing what they want them to, it gets their attention and aggravates them. They don't like the fact that another person called them out on it because said other person was not doing what they wanted them to.

See what I did there?

It would be VERY INTERESTING to see if a spike of infections came from Sturgis. It's probably going to be difficult to measure, because I suppose all attendees would have to get covid tested at some time soon after leaving. That won't happen, not all of them. And even if a spike of them pass away from having contracted it at Sturgis, it would be difficult to pinpoint it having come from Sturgis even though that would be logical. I would have to guess most attending are not in a health condition that would give an increased chance of covid finishing them off. But perhaps a self governed 2 week post-Sturgis quarantine would be a good idea, to keep from spreading it just in case one did contract it.

Premium Member
View attachment 91376

SO....

In other words, this place allows personal attacks by SOME people, while deleting other posts that point out the attacker's errors.

NICE.
Hey I鈥檓 the Poster Child of Deleted Posts here......Don鈥檛 take it personally...I鈥檝e come to believe that we have Fair & Just Mods ...The Moderators have a hard job keeping it Nice and Civil here....Defunding the Mods won鈥檛 work...they work for free.

So if you get a post deleted ....step back and think how you could have delivered your info in a nicer way.

We鈥檙e all blind to the big picture, each holding a different part of the proverbial Big Elephant if you think you鈥檙e holding a rope listen closely for breaking wind. 馃槃

P.S. We鈥檙e all glad you鈥檙e here.

Premium Member
7M yeah, it's hard to understand what people are saying when they have to type rather than speak sometimes. I think anyones rights extend all the way to the tip of my nose, but not inside . But their rights do not extend to my earhole, (loud noises) . believing in the right to free speech makes this a contradiction, as does sharing a rank fart being something I enjoy and swmbo calls physical assault. Our mods have to work with attitudes line mine and not go insane and they have my compliments so far.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #37
Just to make the point that you all already know too well. It is both a personal & public health issue. It's one thing to make personal choices that affect just yourself. It's another thing when your personal choices affect the others around you.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts