Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While making final preparations for an upcoming long road trip I tried to figure out the best way to maximize what I can carry on my Burg 650 and yet not get it so bulky that it resembles Mr. Haney's Mercantile Wagon (See: Green Acres T.V. series). I though I'd share something I came up with while walking through Wally-World and "pondering" such.....

It's a fanny pack! Yeah.... I know the color SUCKS out loud. It was either this or a gosh awful purple. Anyway.... The pack straps wrap around handle bar ass'y and clips together nice and secure (once straps are adjusted). Pack rests on the plastic cover with the Burgman logo and travels with the steering movement. First pic is the unit strapped on and zipper cover in place. Second shows cover folded back behind and exposing two zipper pockets. Real easy to unzip with one hand and the large pocket is deep enough to hold a small water/fluid container.. For anyone interested in doing the same, the third pic is the tag from the fanny pack to help locate one in their local Wally-World.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts