Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be nice if all storage comprtments were more dust proof especialy under the seat

·
Registered
116 Posts
South Australia is the driest state in the driest continent in the world, read that as also the dustiest. Never have I had a dust problem on my 650 in all the years I've had it. nor have I ever heard of one.
Are you suffering from a machine-specific problem? ie, is the rubber seal twisted under the seat?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The "under the seat" aera is not as bad as the compartments under the dash but it still gets some dust there too. Must be west Texas dust.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. My compartments are all pretty dustproof. Thank goodness because I live in farm country and they are always working in the fields. Wish my house was dustproof. Sigh.

N

·
Premium Member
14,234 Posts
I've not had a problem with dust getting into the compartments either, even when I road through a West Texas sand storm up near Amarilo. I found sand just about everywhere else under the body work but not in the storage compartments. Good thing it didn't get into the underseat storage area as I had all my cloths for a 9 day trip under there :lol: .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts