Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now let me begin by saying, I have unjustly, on occasion; been accused of slightly modifying the truth, or manufacturing brand new facts for use as I saw fit; to make a story a little more interesting . That simply cannot be proven to be true ! much.
This however can be researched in the county criminal records. The Lakeland Ledger posted one of our nefarious felons' girlfriends called po po and reported that some bad guys had broken into his residence and stolen some of his pot, (not all, but some) and would they please come investigate and catch the bad guys. Our fine officers, sworn to protect and to serve came immediately to her assistance and found that indeed there had been a robbery, and "some" pot had been taken, some still remained along with handguns. All of which the boyfriend , convicted felon boyfriend ;was definitely not supposed to be messin around with. When boyfriend returned home, po po had a lil surprise for him that culminated in a 171,000 dollar bail. and I imagine his girlfriend is looking for a new boyfriend and a steak to put over her eye.

I didn't put in names because I didn't know about liability stuff but I am sure ledger won't mind free advertising (I hope )

·
Premium Member
4,015 Posts
Now I know where you get your jokes from, the newspaper. :thumbup:

The girl friend wants her cake and eat it to, breaks the law and but still wants to use the law. :lol:

A 33-year-old Lakeland man whose girlfriend called police because of a burglary to his home was arrested after deputies found guns and ammunition in his possession, the Polk County Sheriff's Office said. Deputies said Jennot Kevin is a convicted felon and wasn't suppose to have access to firearms.

Deputies responded to his house on the 7900 block of Pointe Drive in Lakeland on Monday night because Kevin's girlfriend called police and said someone had broken into their home and stolen marijuana, according to an arrest affidavit.

During the investigation, deputies found two guns, 25 rounds of ammunition and marijuana at the home, according to the arrest affidavit. Kevin was convicted of drug possession in 2007.

Kevin was charged with two counts of possession of firearms by a convicted felon and 25 counts of possession of ammunition by a convicted felon and possession of more than 20 grams of marijuana. He was released from the Polk County Sheriff's Office Tuesday on a $141,000 bail.

·
Premium Member
8,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aint life funny ?
well, gotta go , there's a recently unattached girlfriend out there and I need a new cup holder

1 - 3 of 3 Posts