Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes it gets hard to find a neat gift that won't break the bank or else having a hard time finding a gift that person doesn't already have. Since I have plans for a trip to Colorado next year with my friend who seems to have everything. I found a really neat book for him that some of you might like to check out. Here is a review and also videos of the different rides. It is also a nice size that can fit in the front or under the seat.
http://www.examiner.com/review/book...uide-to-motorcycling-colorado-by-steve-farson

I got my mine at Amazon.

Would be interested in any other ideas for stocking stuffers.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Sometimes it gets hard to find a neat gift that won't break the bank or else having a hard time finding a gift that person doesn't already have. Since I have plans for a trip to Colorado next year with my friend who seems to have everything. I found a really neat book for him that some of you might like to check out. Here is a review and also videos of the different rides. It is also a nice size that can fit in the front or under the seat.
http://www.examiner.com/review/book...uide-to-motorcycling-colorado-by-steve-farson

I got my mine at Amazon.

Would be interested in any other ideas for stocking stuffers.
How about a dozen of condems......???? THAT might work..!! :blob2:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
That book actually looks like one heck of a cool idea, particularly with you heading up to the mountains this summer. Nice catch!

·
Premium Member
6,178 Posts
I bought my son a GOOD tire gauge as a stocking stuffer. Came with a valve stem remover tool also. ( mines leaking I need one too) Hint hint ;)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I bought this book at a local shop. I've used it for route suggestions and to find out what it had to say about roads I was planning on using. It has good information including road conditions, amenities, what types of bikes the road surface is suitable for, etc.

·
Premium Member
6,178 Posts
Roadgear has quite a few nice items as Christmas or stocking stuffer gifts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts