Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Will be missed. RIP Tess
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With winter weather hitting the nation, now is a good time to get those new calendars out and mark down your scooter riding plans! Looking forward to a great riding season is a good way to warm up.

Scooting The Ozarks (STO) 2014 will be September 10-13. Four days of riding the twisting roads of the Ozark Mountains around Eureka Springs in northwest Arkansas. Besides riding, swapping stories, and looking at scooters, rally plans include good food, vendors, parade, show and shine, poker run and more! Check the forum for more information http://www.scoottheozarks.proboards.com/

·
Will be missed. RIP Tess
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Rally registration fees are prorated. To take advantage of "Early Bird" rates, mail your registration by April 1, 2014. We're looking forward to another great rally this year. Last year's vendors said they would return, and Lance is trying to get more for this year. He's working on other things, too, but doesn't make announcements until things are locked in. Ride coordinator Kyle has posted some preliminary ride maps you may want to check out, too. Forum Link.

·
Will be missed. RIP Tess
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you plan to attend STO this year, please register as early as you can, so that our rally coordinator has some idea of what attendance will be. Lance posted the following on the STO Facebook page.

Hi Folks......Well STO 2014 is now less than 4 months away. Please invite your friends if at all possible. I'm wanting to do some new things this year but I need attendance to pull it off. For those of you that's new, this will be our 7TH Annual Rally in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, September 10th-13th..... If you're planning on coming, and have not yet mailed me your registration yet, please do so. Here's the link & info http://scoottheozarks.proboards.com/
OR email me for info at [email protected] So that I can have some idea of how many are coming. We have about 30ish registered so far. I would love to see the 100 mark this year. We got almost close last year with about 80. So if you have buddies, pals, or whatever. Just invite the heck out of them. Get on your knees and beg (if your able).

·
Will be missed. RIP Tess
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Rally Agenda has been added to the forum. If you are looking for a scooter rally to attend where you have the opportunity to ride hills and curves every day, check this one out.

·
Will be missed. RIP Tess
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eureka Springs and all through the Ozarks is such a fun place to ride that scooter riders come from far away to ride the twisties. The list of people registered for STO 2014 has grown to include riders from 15 different states and Canada. It's now less than a month away. Come join the fun!

·
Will be missed. RIP Tess
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm looking forward to rally time as well. We have 54 people preregistered so far from 16 different states and even 2 people from Canada! Only 8 of the preregistered are from Arkansas. This is not a rally of local riders, but people who live elsewhere who love to ride in the twisties of the Ozarks. We don't do a lot of sitting around during the day, we ride. Pack a few clothes and join us. You can register at the hotel when you arrive!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts