Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 400 with ABS, 2009, 2011 or 2012. I'm saying those years because I want White.

I've been watching the internet for 400's for sale but not having any luck.
The scooter must be in very good condition.
I'm located near Buffalo, NY.

Any of you know of any good 400's for sale, or can help me locate one?
It seems like most 400's for sale are not in the Northeast.
Thanks for any help.
Stay safe out there.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I was in the same boat a little over a year ago, wanted same years and color. Was about to give up and look for a 650 instead when the perfect one showed up about an hour away. I don't know what avenues you have explored, but besides Craiglist, I've used Facebook Marketplace and Cycletrader. You can just keep expanding your search area and/or wait until something comes up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was in the same boat a little over a year ago, wanted same years and color. Was about to give up and look for a 650 instead when the perfect one showed up about an hour away. I don't know what avenues you have explored, but besides Craiglist, I've used Facebook Marketplace and Cycletrader. You can just keep expanding your search area and/or wait until something comes up.
G-Dub...thanks for the reply. I will keep up the looking. I'm glad you were able to find the ride you wanted.
Ride safe!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Patience. There will always be another one come up for sale as long as you are not in a rush. Search all the usual sources (whatever they may be for your region) on a daily basis as it only takes a few minutes i.e. Craigslist, cycletrader, FaceBook Marketplace, local dealerships, eBay etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We too are in the market for a newer 400 and found one but can't even get the dealer to return a call or email. Sheesh. How do you run a business like that?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
We too are in the market for a newer 400 and found one but can't even get the dealer to return a call or email. Sheesh. How do you run a business like that?
Maybe they are closed due to the COVID19 pandemic?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm looking for a 400 with ABS, 2009, 2011 or 2012. I'm saying those years because I want White.

Thanks for any help.
Stay safe out there.
TEMPEST is a great all CL tool.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Are you planning to buy it over the phone? Over the interweb, e-trans the money and have it delivered? You may just want to get out of your chair and go see them and the scooter. I'm just sayin'...

·
Administrator
18,201 Posts
All our dealers are 'By Appointment Only'. But they should reply to an email or a voice mail. If they do not respond, they are stupid and do not need any customers business.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Nope. Open for business per their web site and their cheery receptionist.
I'd call and ask for the owner. Hopefully they'll put you through. Explain you've reached out a couple of times with no response and want to know if they are interested in doing business or not? That should get a response!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Are you on Facebook? There is a white 2009 400 with 5,400 miles for $3400 in Westerville, Ohio (NE suburb of Columbus). If you are interested, I can try to get the seller's phone number for you.

·
Registered
15 Posts

Thanks for any help.
Stay safe out there.
[l

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a 2016 almost brand new in silver gray that I do not ride much since I purchased an electric bike
It is silver gray and has less than 400 miles
Let me know if you want to make an iffer

I’m located in downingtown pa
Awesome machine

·
Registered
15 Posts

Thanks for any help.
Stay safe out there.
Hoping you got my messsge
My number is +16108053555

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thanks for any help.
Stay safe out there.
I have a 2012 white 400 with less than 2000 miles. I live in Southern Maryland. It is in excellent condition, with Givi trunk and windshield. I also have a new back rest I haven't installed. Let me know if you are interested. Jan - 215-527-1164

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a 2016 Bergman less than 300 miles perfect gray and silver
Call me if interested 610-805-3555 crll
Thanks

David B

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a 2016 Bergman less than 300 miles perfect gray and silver
Call me if interested 610-805-3555 crll
Thanks

David B
Eagles2011...thanks for the heads up on your 400 for sale. Couldn't ask for newer than yours, however I'm not a fan of the flat paint look.
Other than that I would definitely be tempted.
Thanks for the reply.
Straight Arrow

1 - 20 of 26 Posts