Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come under my name in my postings and stuff it says New Member. I was one of the first members on the board. I think I have been a member since Aug. 2003. :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Correct, it goes by the number of posts working like this:

Site Admin NONE

New Member 1- 24

Active Member 25 - 99

Super Poster 100 - 499

Turbo Poster 500+

There you have it :)

Chaki

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
bmylan said:
That dosn't seem right :? :? :?
Just find 7 more things to comment on and you will get promoted! :D

·
Registered
925 Posts
There should be something in between Super Poster and Turbo Poster. Like at maybe 300 posts. :wink:

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
You could make a contribution then you don't get any of the ratings :(
But you get the BurgmanUSA Supporter star :) :)

·
Registered
925 Posts
True.....HMMMMMMMMMMM

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Ha! You think that is unfair? You get no promotion at all after 500 posts. We've got folks with over 1000, even 2000 posts. And I'll most likely crack the 3000 mark before the week is over. :D

Actually, participation isn't all about post count - or how long someones been a member. It is what they contribute to the forums, and there are some members with conservative post counts that do contribute great input from time to time. Almost every bulletin board forum I belong to has some ranking mechanism built into the software. But I think most folks pretty much ignore it.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Since none of the moderators have stares , would it be a fair guess that it because of the software also :?:
Note how I got you all off the hook with that statement. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
YES THEY DO!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Randy said:
Since none of the moderators have stares , would it be a fair guess that it because of the software also :?:
Note how I got you all off the hook with that statement. :lol:

Yep thats a fair guess. We were given the option of having a star or the Moderator title. For some reason we couldnt have both and I felt at least it was better to be recognized as Moderator in case the newer members needed help . This way we were easier recognized.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I'm thankful for Greengoose, the Moderators, the Burgman USA supporters and all of the contributors to this web site. The titles aren't important, it's the effort that counts.

Thanks everyone for participating.

Janine

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
pauljo said:
And this, folks, should be my 3,000th post :!: :p

Waayy too much time spent on this site, but I've enjoyed it.
Congrats Pauljo.........I remember when I was about 1000 ahead of you and now I'm down by 1400 LOL :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
no lie.
if it werent fer you Paul, the whole **** thing would....well...no se....

either way, upon your 3k post i congratulate you. and thank you.

You de man.
Thanks Paul.
Pedz.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Congrats Pauljo on the 3000+ posts. I wish I knew enough about the Burgman's to post that many. I was just kidding around about a new title for 300 posts. I could really care less. I am just happy to have found a forum about the Burgmans that is so good. I also appreciate all the hard work that Greengoose, Allwalk, Billmeek, and yourself have put into Burgman USA. Believe me, as soon as I get some extra money, you can bet I will be a supporter also. I just wish I could afford to give what this site is worth. :) Keep up the good job guys. And all the members, keep the posts coming 8)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts