Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if like myself any other persons would be interested in a sticker with burgmanusa on it to go on our burgmans or what ever else the size that would fit into a standard envelope would be good small postage charge also at a later date may be a teeshirt with the burgmanusa logo on it Mattie

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Im starting a 2 week block of 12 hr shifts starting next tuesday. I hope to be able to make a BurgmanUSA logo during that time. Im still open to any non royality type logo that someone can create. I apologise for my recent lack of participation due to personal obligations at home. I hope to be more active next week.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sorry about your lose. so,i am new to the site ,but was wondering about those stickers.Are they for sale anytime now. As of 07-01-08????? please let me know. :) :bigsmurf:

·
Registered
903 Posts
WOW, Flash. You are to be commended for using an existing thread, instead of starting a new one. Talk about bringing one back from the dead!

Look up to the banner on this page, for a link to "Patches/stickers and KeyChains!"

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a sticker on my bike it is the BMW sticker and boy do I get remarks like " I didn't know BMW made a scooter, That is the scooter BMW wished they made, I don't think BMW would like that - my reply I don't this Suzuki would either, but it is a lot of fun and looks wonderful

1 - 7 of 7 Posts