Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Burgie July 15th, am in love. I've ridden for 39+ years, last bike was R100RT. Little bout with cancer forced sale. Have looked at Burgie for over year before was ready. I immediately added Givi Trunk & Backrest for Wife. Have ordered Windshield Lip and backrest - not in yet. I am researching stereo systems. I have found one specific for scooters - https://www.shorelineinternational.com/motorcycles.htm . Can anyone tell me if they have experience with it or other speaker systems. I tried the earphone - don't like them very much. I had a Cycle Sound system on my 1980 Suzuki 850 and loved it.;

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A 650, Silver 2004. It had 1 mile when I got it - 200+ (I work 65+ hrs wk)

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Congratulations on your new 650 and welcome to the Forum! Maybe you can call in "sick" on nice days and get some miles on the scoot. With your work schedule, you could sure use the R & R. Just tell your boss that it will make you a more productive worker. :wink:
I live about 30 miles north of Hunt Valley so, if you ever want to meet for a coffee, drop me a PM or E-Mail.
Don

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the offer. I'm off on Wednesdays and Sundays. I'll email you sometime and cruise on up.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Congrats on your new 650 and welcome to the forum. 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts