Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

161 - 180 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I put a link to one study above and anyone can find others if they want. Not that it will change anyone's mind.

Reactions: Bluebottle

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
I’m told the new name for getting conspiracy theorists to flood the information space for you is “infodemic”.
I kinda thought there’d be a hip catchy new name :)

I was about to type it’s an old trick going back to “their side eats babies” when I realised that we’ve gone full circle and that one is doing the rounds again with so called pizzagate
BLM has gone anti-semitic chanting such nonsense ...

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
I put a link to one study above and anyone can find others if they want. Not that it will change anyone's mind.
Did you post a link to the most recent study :

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Thank God it’s Friday !

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Darn 7milesout you went thru all that and didn’t answer the burning question.....

Hey Grandpa what’s for supper ?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Real science doesn't care about political leanings. Going back to the video being discussed, there's absolutely no "science" involved, it's just funked up.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I get cracked up when those guys try to NOT laugh when they're supposed to be acting silly. That's my favorite stuff, when you can tell they're about to bust loose but are holding it back. There's a video I haven't been able to find that has 4 deacons from a church, putting on a "hee haw" kind of act. All dressed up for it and all. And there's one guy who has to hold a smile glued to his face (and looks just like one of my cousins), and near the end of the video he is doing his best to hold back a laugh cause the other guys are cracking him up. Man I wish I could find that video. I just watch the one guy the whole time and laugh at him holding it back.

Protein, always with the protein. Cooked up thin cut beef shoulder. I don't do much for food accessories, just load me down with protein and I'm happy.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Real science doesn't care about political leanings. Going back to the video being discussed, there's absolutely no "science" involved, it's just funked up.
There were the 350 patients that they completely cured...oh, wait, no there wasn’t.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Another anomaly with Dr Gold.

She claims to have worked in Washington D.C. for the Surgeon General, as well as for the Chairman of the Labor & Human Resources Committee.

Internet sleuths chased that Down and a spokesperson for the Department of Health and Human Services, which houses the Office of the Surgeon General, could not confirm that Gold worked in the office.

Maybe this work she did will come to light, maybe it was menial work that wouldn’t significantly show up in records, but it’s another “no, not with us “ at the moment.

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Another anomaly with Dr Gold.

She claims to have worked in Washington D.C. for the Surgeon General, as well as for the Chairman of the Labor & Human Resources Committee.

Internet sleuths chased that Down and a spokesperson for the Department of Health and Human Services, which houses the Office of the Surgeon General, could not confirm that Gold worked in the office.
Blue, I’ve never seen something bother you like this one....... there are a hundred different explanations for the above fact.....but it definitely needs to be fact checked ...saying you worked for the Surgeon General would almost equate to Stolen Valor or Impersonating an Officer. Her being an Attorney if she is one should know better.

I know that the link to video on their official site was being EMCed by a Tea Party Member they laid a graphic on her as she introduced it.

What I don’t get is how quickly things moved in their direction. I’m somewhat happy about the results but if they lied to bring about good I’m not happy with that and suspicious of the whole stunt.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
It’s no bother, a search engine spews It out each time the story progresses.

She/they didn’t do anything for good, they perpetuated a myth.

Not a single randomised placebo controlled trial has shown any benefit to using hydroxy, with or without a maroclide - they all show the opposite.
Your money is yours to give away, you get to chose wether or not it goes to a charlatan.

·
Administrator
18,372 Posts
I reopened this thread.

Try not singling out a member and bashing with a political slur.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Understood.....I sure wish there were more than two parties .... why not five ...that would still give the lobbyists the week-ends off.
Duverger's Law. In a system such as the US has, there can only be two major parties*. Third parties tend to hurt the party they're most closely aligned with (splitting the vote on "their side" of the electorate). Only when one of the two major parties loses most of its support (like the Whigs after the Civil War) can a third party become a major party.

* Basically, the number of viable parties is one more than the number of officials elected per district. If, say, a state's Senate delegation (two per state) was chosen in a "jungle primary" style (top two finishers get the Senate seats, regardless of party), a third party might be viable.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
On the other hand, this is just funk, sped up:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I must have missed something (that’s a positive = good user experience)

Thanks again to Dave and the other staff for the time and hassle they take on.
(and the techs for including custom settings)

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I’m not sure if the doctor is immune from charges from one state to another .....if so AMA needs to close that loop hole.
Rule 1 of being on the run is not tell anyone where you are running to.

She moved out of state without a new job to go to. Without that paper trail she disappeared.
After time has elapsed she registered in Texas but they had stopped searching.
As I understand it sticking her head above the parapet by going on TV was the first they knew she was in Texas. I expect there will be more to come on that.

From what I’ve read, the patient had a broken piece of infected needle stuck in her arm

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Statement on Dr Gold
Centinela also say she isn’t with us or affiliated.

These people’s only claim to know more than experts is that they are operating on the front line, so they know the “truth”.

So far all evidence is that none of them have ever been on the front line treating Covid.
The information is false, their claim to having information is false. This is political, not medical.

STATEMENT RE: SIMONE GOLD, MD

It doesn’t work to say “I’m not listed because they sacked me” because people have been looking since May and even the new interest was before the alleged sacking. Also it isn’t true that Hospitals can’t give out staff info on hired/fired info (blatantly obvious because each of the named hospitals has done it).

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I’m told the new name for getting conspiracy theorists to flood the information space for you is “infodemic”.
I kinda thought there’d be a hip catchy new name :)

I was about to type it’s an old trick going back to “their side eats babies” when I realised that we’ve gone full circle and that one is doing the rounds again with so called pizzagate
It's QAnon now, but yeah, same deal.

And it feels like it's intended as a distraction from the Epstein (and now back in the news with Maxwell) child-sex-trafficing stuff. A fake conspiracy to discredit investigation of an actual conspiracy. I'm sure it's actually unrelated*, but the irony is thick enough to cut with a pizza slicer.

* seriously, I don't think there's any connection other than "incite and then crowdsource the skeeviest conspiracy you can imagine, then aim it at your political opponents " coinciding with a separate set of "people vile enough to carry out the skeeviest conspiracy one could imagine, actually doing it".

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
More stuff coming out about lizard overlord lady -

3 things
1. she changed her name somewhere between Louisiana and Texas. If that happened at the time lawyers were trying to serve medical negligence - that is pretty damning.
Obviously she may just have got married, not yet known.
Changed from Stella A Gwandiku/ Stella A Gwandiku-Ambe to Stella G Immanuel.

2.Another case has turned up under that name in Louisiana over “double billing” patient/insurance.

https://cases.justia.com/louisiana/third-circuit-court-of-appeal/2007-ca-07-0580.pdf?ts=1406862649

3. While I was typing another pinged up but no details - Cynthia Higgins vs. Stella Anwi Gwandiku Ambe et al.

161 - 180 of 347 Posts