Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
461 - 470 of 470 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
BB, I did say, with both political parties guilty of running us into a very deep hole.
I don't know enough about your political system, that's yours to deal with, but the US has increased it's debt year after year for decades. As for it being right or left wing, our congress creates the budget, not the President. And, just in time for it being needed ? Are you serious ? What in your opinion is needed ? One or two years of income for 330,000,000 people, along with medical care and facilities for all of them, for everything, until this Chinese virus is gone, disappeared, or a cure is found ? Never gonna happen here, or maybe not even anywhere.

Our last extreme right wing President,,,, Barack H. Obama DOUBLED our national debt.
Yeah, Barry was a real overachiever. !!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Trump’s promise was 4% growth and eliminate federal deficit.
Trump’s not Obama’s

He failed and he added a trillion a year

·
Registered
106 Posts
Whatabout, whatabout, whatabout.
We HAD the best economy, job and wage growth in decades.
Until.
Chinese Virus.
His fault?
I doubt the US electorate will blame Trump as much as our media hopes it will.
We saw our economy and employment rocket upward when Obama left after 8 years of his "new normal". Nobody I know wants to go back to that. And anyone thinking Biden's ban fracking, raise taxes, defund police, green energy mandates and open up our borders will help the American worker has a hard lesson to learn.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
One can try to rewrite history to suit their own beliefs, but there is a written record. We should be so lucky to go back to that.

"But now we have a reasonably complete statistical picture of the Obama years, which began in the middle of the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression, and ended with the highest level of household income ever recorded."

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Oh well. They are going to die either way. And believe it or not, so are the rest of us (ohhhhh the humanity! (said by Newman)).
I know I'll find it a great comfort, should I find myself choking to death through CoVID-ravaged lungs next year, to realize that I would have probably been killed by a truck some time in 2026 anyways. Wouldn't anyone?

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Until.
Chinese Virus.
His fault?
I doubt the US electorate will blame Trump as much as our media hopes it will.
They absolutely will blame him. In a crisis, people tend to firm up their existing opinions. Trump supporters won't blame him. Those who hate him will blame him. The ones without an opinion are so disengaged from politics that they just think the President is responsible for everything, so if things are bad it's probably his fault.

But Trump's never had a positive job-approval rating in his entire term (fivethirtyeight.com). In fact, other than for most of the first couple of months of his term, and almost a whole week in late-March/early-April of this year, he's had more than 50% disapproval (currently 53.9%).

This is just talking about how it looks to people, not whether Trump actually could have prevented most of the deaths and economic destruction.

·
Administrator
18,687 Posts
Great Grand father and mother both made it to 82 and 81 years old. Grand father made it to 86 years old. Dad made it to 86 years old. So averaging, I have 20 years at best left to my 'BLUE SKY' side of this earth. I really do not care what you wish to do in your lifestyle during this Pandemic, do as you please. Just stay the **** away from me and my family.

Reactions: Rusty J

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #469

·
Administrator
18,687 Posts
Round three. Same shite, different day.

:rolleyes:

:confused:

461 - 470 of 470 Posts