Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

181 - 200 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Moving on...

Dr Teryn Clarke. -> neurologist. So Also not front line Covid doctor.
But if anybody is dumb enough to take their Covid to a neurologist - tough. She isn’t taking on patients, no face to face and only operating telephone consultation.

Strange for somebody who wants to open up because it’s safe and they have a wonder drug protecting them.
Almost as if they think social distancing is the effective option right now.

Web site Clarke Neurology

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Wonder if the Epstein Drama has anything to do with the current events ?

Reactions: Plum loco

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Bill Gates‘ doctorate is only honorary, he’s not really a front line doctor either

If it’s true that he met Epstein 3 times at his townhouse that’s 3 times more than the scam doctors met Covid patients.

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #185 (Edited)
Bluebottle,

Could we get you to Sherlock the drug Remdesivir.... please ?

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
James Todaro was an opthalmologist.
He isn’t a practicing physician and has never treated a Covid patient. Funded by a political group.

Remdesivir has had good results in randomised, placebo controlled testing.

The US govt has bought up almost all of Gileads production for the next 3 monthss making it hard for any other country to obtain it.

Side effects include liver inflammation and nausea. As with any drug more may show up when used with a new disease or treatment combinations for that disease.

Reports suggest 62% reduction in deaths amongst seriously ill and 4 day reduction in hospitalisation.
It’s the front runner at the moment but testing is still ongoing for all treatments including this one.

Studies are available online, there is a an easier to understand explainer :
Remdesivir is looking even better at fighting COVID-19

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #187

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
The US system of doctors is very different to ours in the U.K. and I don’t have the inclination to read up on the certification board details but more stuff looks fishy with Dr Gold.

As I understand it an ER physician who manages a dept would have the hospital address on their certification. Dr Gold has an address that looks like a home address (so I’m not going to post it), it’s a condo.

If it ducks like a quack...

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Dr Bob Hamilton, pediatrician, is being quoted as saying he wants to distance himself from the groups hydroxy claims.

States that he was there to talk about kids missing school being detrimental only. He was followed by speakers on hydroxy but he wasn’t part of those non-scientific and divisive statements and wants to disassociate himself from them.

Also that he doesn’t have experience treating Covid 19. His office as a whole has seen 8 to 10 Pediatric cases but they were asymptomatic or mild and did not require hospitalisation.

A Message from Dr. Hamilton

Looks like some speakers didn’t know what they were getting into.

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
Good Find Bluebottle!

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
Wonder if the Epstein Drama has anything to do with the current events ?

View attachment 91272

Who you hang around with can make you (assumed) just as guilty. It may come back to bite you later.

Dr Bob Hamilton, pediatrician, is being quoted as saying he wants to distance himself from the groups hydroxy claims.

A Message from Dr. Hamilton

Looks like some speakers didn’t know what they were getting into.
Back in 1972 I spent many summer days at Lake Sammimash park. I chatted with a dude that had a yellow VW Bug a few times. Years later Ted Bundy was proven to have kidnapped a young girl there and killed her. He admitted to killing 30 women but there are many more unaccounted for that fit his pattern.
I did not have a clue he was stalking girls to kill when I met him. One of the missing girls was a friend of my sister from High School.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Though the 1970's/80's and early 90's I knew and did some automotive help on a pickup truck for a guy that was always hanging around the lakes and river fun spots. I had even gone over to his house to fix a lighting issue on his truck. Then on November 30, 2001, as Gary Ridgway of Auburn, Washington was leaving the Kenworth truck factory where he worked in Renton, Washington, he was arrested for the murders of four women whose cases were linked to him through DNA evidence. They had the 'GREEN RIVER KILLER'
He has admitted to killing 71 women. There are many more but not proven.
I did not have a clue.

So, yes by association you can be branded as also guilty.

Proving yourself innocent may be impossible. Just because Donald did not fly on Epstine's jet does not mean....... Donald had his own jet.

Reactions: DarisPakar

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
Who you hang around with can make you (assumed) just as guilty. It may come back to bite you later.

Back in 1972 I spent many summer days at Lake Sammimash park. I chatted with a dude that had a yellow VW Bug a few times. Years later Ted Bundy was proven to have kidnapped a young girl there and killed her. He admitted to killing 30 women but there are many more unaccounted for that fit his pattern. I did not have a clue he was stalking girls to kill when I met him.

Though the 1970's/80's and early 90's I knew and did some automotive help on a pickup truck for a guy that was always hanging around the lakes and river fun spots. I had even gone over to his house to fix a lighting issue on his truck. Then on November 30, 2001, as Gary Ridgway of Auburn, Washington was leaving the Kenworth truck factory where he worked in Renton, Washington, he was arrested for the murders of four women whose cases were linked to him through DNA evidence. He has admitted to killing 71 women. There are many more but not proven. I did not have a clue.

So, yes by association you can be branded as also guilty.

Proving yourself innocent may be impossible. Just because Donald did not fly on Epstine's jet does not mean....... Donald had his own jet.

If you had a tattoo for every wild thing you have passed thru :

Reactions: Dave_J

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #193

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
A very common Anti-Reflux drug over the counter was Zantec 75 mg, Ranitidine.
My doctor put me on 300 mg once a day. Then she backed that down to 150 mg a day.
One day I took a 150 mg tab at 10 AM due to heartburn. At 11:30 AM or so I got dizzy when 28 feet up in the air in my Bucket truck. Fought thru it and for the next 5 days, 1 to 2 hours after taking a tab I got dizzy. So Doc said to try taking it at about 9 PM. This worked better due to not driving.
But for 10 years I took 150 mg at night to fight 'Gurd'.

Now we know Ranitidine has an ingredient that may cause gastric or colorectal CANCER. And they knew 15 years back but still pushed it out.

I have 200 tabs sitting in the Med Cabinet. Anyone want them free?

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #196 (Edited)
I have 200 tabs sitting in the Med Cabinet. Anyone want them free?
I’d rather have your Oxy and a 12pk of that Oatmeal Elixir you speak of 🤪

Reactions: Dave_J

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Expect the majority of potential treatments we’ve heard of so far to fail for some reason.
Safety trials are usually 12-18 months and even then some simple change can stop things in their tracks (a quirk or change in the disease or other treatment interactions)

Something normally safe may not be safe when up you are on a ventilator, sedated or whatever. Something as minor as mixing with grapefruit juice can make an everyday drug fatal It’s not easy to cover all the possibilities and combinations.

Some things will be overcome, some won’t. That parallels other types of development.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Just because Donald did not fly on Epstine's jet does not mean....... Donald had his own jet.
I generally like to read what most of you guys have to say. But I do not enjoy reading things when people tend to presume, imply, or just plain associate someone with something bad, just because they don't like the person they're trying to smear.

I just don't understand why you want to desecrate your otherwise good reply with such a reply. I hope I don't shut the thread down again, for making such a statement.

I'm in such a low funk mood today, and I can't figure out what has me down and I just plain don't feel good. Then I read these posts and it just gets worse. Is Trump a great guy? Would I want to hang around him and consider him my friend? Probably not. Do I think he's a saint? No. Do I think he went to the island? I have no idea, nor do I care. Do I think he sits in the white house and rubs his hands and says, "ok, how can I stick it to the black man today?" Hell no, I don't think he would waste his time on such thinking or effort. I'm going out on a limb to say that my guess he would rather see the black man (and every man) succeed, then to have a poor life, with few possibilities and to have to contend with violence. What I do think is that, Trump has faced a lot of business situations he would consider to be unfair between the USA and other countries. And I believe he is dead set to try to level the playing field as much as possible. And to lean the advantages away from foreign countries, back toward America as much as possible. Why? Because he's American. And because he's patriotic. But I sure wish he'd take his twitter account and stuff it where the sun don't shine. Why do I feel every day that being patriotic toward America is becoming more and more ostracized? I even feel it here, at least in this thread. My wife thinks this country is on the edge of something very scary. I'm beginning to think she's right.

Do I think Trump gives tax breaks to corporations? Hell I hope so! What most people don't realize is that EVERY company MUST make a profit. MUST! And that MOST people in the U.S. work for either someone else, and/or a company. The better that company performs, the better off the employees are going to be. Either that they make more money, or have increased job security, or they build their resume because they were a contributing part of a successful company. So if they want to or need to make a move to another company, they can do it. Too many people think a company must sacrifice every dime in an effort to make their employees rich or to pay our trusty gobment. Well, that's not how it works. That's not how a company succeeds. That's how they fail. And we've had too many idiots in the white house and in congress for too long that don't understand that.

That's why I voted for Trump. Because he knows business. He knows how to lose in business, and he knows how to win in business. He's experienced both. And I didn't want another baby-kissing career politician, and I didn't want another trusty lawyer in office. AND I STILL DON'T.

PUT A GOD FEARING BLACK LADY BIG BUSINESS CEO in office who's never had the first political position, and we would be SO MUCH BETTER OFF, than any Pelosi, or any Kennedy, or any lawyer running, or any republican that has been in office for 30+ years.

I'm surprised at some of the older Americans who bash Trump. That position is the hardest position in the world. Look at Obama's hair before and after leaving office. Dude looked 30 years older when leaving. By God, if the next president who is voted in Rosie O'Donnell, I'm going to support her as much as I can once she's voted in. I may not want her there, I may not agree with her direction, but I'm going to support whoever it is. You guys who don't agree with me can go … do something I shouldn't post! Those who do can go … do something I can post!

I don't feel good, I'm going to go lay down.

7milesout

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
Sorry but my views on Donald Trump are NOT political. I did not like him 25 years ago. I liked him less in the 2000's. Before 2015 I thought he was a pampered, small minded, protected, snot-nosed punk. My opinions have not improved for him.

If he had gone to my High School and did not have his Daddy's money and protection, he would have had his butt handed to himself and would have learned to keep his mouth shut.

Since I was born, during the Eisenhower administration, we have had 12 Presidents.
I would guess that of the 12, 10 have had some shady dealings.
Of the 12, as far as favorites, I would put DT at #12.
I was able to vote starting with Richard Nixon and he was my first Commander in Chief.
I have voted for 5 of the last 6 winning Republicans. You can guess the one I did not. And NO, I did not vote for her. I wrote in Pat Paulsen.

But, just like Nixon when he died, I would demand that my local government lower the flags all over the city when Donald Trump dies.
When Nixon died my city did not lower the flags. I called up Parks and Rec and they said that "Nixon was not an honorable President".
So I called the Mayor's office and had to explain to the Mayor that:
  • Nixon served honorable as Vice President under Eisenhower.
  • He also served honorable as a representative and senator from California.
  • He served Honorable on active duty in the Navy Reserve during World War II.
  • During his tenure as President he did nothing worse than any other President before him, he just got caught but took responsibility for his actions and those under him, then resigned. (Yes he resigned before 'Impeachment'.)
The mayor made Parks and Rec, all Library's, all city offices and most Chamber of Commerce Business's lower the flags.

I would demand the same for any President.

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
7Miles, take care of your self dude. Hope you get feeling better.

Reactions: DarisPakar
181 - 200 of 410 Posts