1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
14,227 Posts
I've seen a couple of them and talked to the owners.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
To me, it's just a convertible. I would buy a Mazda, save some money and not have to wear a helmet.

·
Premium Member
14,227 Posts
I got the chance to examine one of them close up and was not impressed with the build quality. Looked good on the outside but the inside not so much. When I ask the owner how it road and handled he said he wasn't real impressed with it but it was about all you could expect given the Ford sub compact car it was based on. Didn't get to drive it myself so can't say if his evaluation was accurate or not.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
If and it is a big IF - I was ever to consider a three wheeler it would have to offer some versatility and the capacity to engage in urban combat with some aplomb. This looks like a thrifty little number. :lol:

See the YouTube video

And the full article here

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
YUK............!!!!!!!! NO.......SORRY! - DOUBLE YUK YUK.! :pottytrain5:

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I agree 110% with "YUK", also and has been stated:

This ^^^ is $6000 less at $29,250 MSRP, with the power retractable hard-top--and would drive circles around that silly looking trike...

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
NormanB said:
If and it is a big IF - I was ever to consider a three wheeler it would have to offer some versatility and the capacity to engage in urban combat with some aplomb. This looks like a thrifty little number. :lol:

See the YouTube video

I think If I were to consider a three wheeler, it would have to have a Morgan badge on it! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NormanB said:

See the YouTube video

Norman, that rig looks great for the back woods and deer hunting......wonder how well it performs on the interstate :|

·
Registered
183 Posts
Steering wheel? That is a three wheeled convertible car and if I wanted a car I'd add a fourth wheel to that thing and buy a real car. That certainly isn't a bike, regardless of the cool factor involved.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Scootermikie said:
NormanB said:

See the YouTube video

Norman, that rig looks great for the back woods and deer hunting......wonder how well it performs on the interstate :|
Well in original format it was never a great performer on the road, but with the machine gun mounted should manage to rake some wild life.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts