Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that it's spring, or suppose to be (Still snowmobiling in NE Wisconsin) any week now I get to dig my beloved burger out, then try some new 'stuff' out. I bought some Nielson/Riggs saddle bags, beaded seat beads, a new AFX helmet (like my Bell mag 9) and a K&N filter. Oh ya, I bought my fiancé a Klim Alpine jacket to keep her warm, dry, and happy. :thumbup:
Anyone else get any new 'stuff' for this year?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Yup lots..
A new Shoei Neotech Helmet Bright yellow
A New Aerostich Roadcrafter 1 piece suit in Hi Vis yellow..
A Firehouse technology ITube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-wlI9THxtU
A rainseat cover tofit my 650 with Bearcat backrest

I think thats it.. I think that's enough..

·
Premium Member
8,130 Posts
i'm pretty sure after the inner tube thing, I'm getting a new girlfriend, :oops: and I'm buying a 2013 650 maintenance manual as soon as one becomes available, :cheers: if I can't ride it yet i can read it now

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
While your waiting for the snow melt take the AFX helmet and carefully pop out the vent. I used a butter knife.
Then glue the pressed in spring loaded clasp device on the backside so it won't rattle. Just a small dab to hold it in position. :wink:
I have done it to both of my AFX helmets and it quieted them down nicely.

This spring I got brakes all around, rollers, belt, windscreen, gloves, and patches to sew on my vest. 8)

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scootereno said:
While your waiting for the snow melt take the AFX helmet and carefully pop out the vent. I used a butter knife.
Then glue the pressed in spring loaded clasp device on the backside so it won't rattle. Just a small dab to hold it in position. :wink:
I have done it to both of my AFX helmets and it quieted them down nicely.

This spring I got brakes all around, rollers, belt, windscreen, gloves, and patches to sew on my vest. 8)
The one by the visor? I guess that's the only one. I only took it out of the box once so far. I'll have to look at it today and figure out exactly what you mean.
Thanks, :thumbup:
Mike.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Yup the top vent. It is not as noticeable when opened as spring pressure holds it in place.
I wear mine 90% of the time I ride during the spring, summer and fall.
I do go mostly with my full-face in the winter.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I got a new 2012 Burgman 650 Moonstone gray. This is the third one. Had a 2006 and sold with 30,000miles, then a 2008 and sold with 27,000 miles and now have 400 miles and an extended warranty on the 2012. Have added grip puppies, Throttlemeister, and hyper lites. 8)

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I charged..........my battery!!! Got enough crap already.!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts