Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for seat options. I know about Russell and Corbin but pulling the trigger on that kind of money is hard for me. Anyway, I ran across Spencer Seat Mods at GreatDayToRide.com. His approach looks interesting and affordable. Has anyone tried this guy? Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I am not familiar with them, but I have heard of them. If you like, before you decide, you can check out my website. I charge $125 + shipping. If at all possible, I prepare a seat first and send it so you do not have to miss any riding.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I just went to Spencers Motorcycle Seats......!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a crappy website........!!! no pics and none of his links work at all........ :spam1:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I know of literally 100's of St Owners who have used Spence with satisfaction :thumbup:

If you want some testaments
http://www.st-owners.com/forums/google.php?cx=partner-pub-4914872563768006:j22vwmfzzaa&cof=FORID:9&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Spencer&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&siteurl=www.st-owners.com/forums/index.php&ref=www.st-owners.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2430905&ss=1767j554657j8

The killer with Spence and the Burgman is the shipping both ways...costly...the ST1300 is a two part seat, hence much smaller and far less costly to ship only the rider half :wink: ...which many do

Your call...Spence is 100%, no questions asked...but he has very little experience with the Burgman...if you email him, he will reply to any and all questions you may have

Bill

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
v8eyedoc said:
I just went to Spencers Motorcycle Seats......!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a crappy website........!!! no pics and none of his links work at all........ :spam1:
???? Worked for me. Maybe his web host was having server problems when you visited.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
While the website is not that impressive, a member today posted his Burgman for sale with a seat done by him. You could ask him for his opinion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts