Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A speedometer that reflects a more accurate speed than 10% off true speed would be very helpful.

The bike would greatly benefit from larger diameter grips.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I too would love to see ACTUAL speed indicated on the speedo. I thought I was sailing along at 55 (the posted speed on a local secondary road) during my initial break-in period, only to discover the true reason folks behind were passing was not just that they were speed demons. They wanted to at least go the actual speed limit. When my friend (trailing in a car) told be the fastest I had been going was 49-50 mph, I thought something was wrong with my bike. After reading on the subject on the forum, I realized it is a design/performance issue with all the burgmans. I certainly still love the bike! But, it would be nice to know your true speed easily instead of having to go 5-6 mph above (indicated) to get the true speed you want. IMHO :?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ditto for me.....especially the larger grips.

Bob
Mason, Oh

idyltime said:
A speedometer that reflects a more accurate speed than 10% off true speed would be very helpful.

The bike would greatly benefit from larger diameter grips.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Bigger grips please.....at least some type of optional sleeve to increase the diameter. Arthritis finger joints get real painful real quick with small diameter grips. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts