Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone that has a canadian burger, has the battery in there bike still, can you press the reset button for over 2 seconds and tell me if the speedo goes from kmh to mph? that is about the only thing i did not like about my bike when i was in the usa last summer , and i just read that they convert if you do this . the battery is not in my bike yet as we in edmonton still have about 6 inches of snow .thanks for your help ,i might not have to buy a gps if it converts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
just checked mine and it didn't convert to mph. The bike wasn't running though, I don't know if it makes a difference. The owners manual does mention that this option is available to U.K owners.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nope!

Wouldn't work for me either. If you hold both you get the oil change interval setup. Running or not Al all you need is power.
Doug ? where did you read this ? It shure would be a cool thing to have.

·
Registered
135 Posts
the us version changes just by holding down the reset button for 2 seconds. i dont know if the canadian version is different but mine changes.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Speed on Canadian Burger

The buttons work on the British issue, quick change on the ferry each way to go to Kmh in France and back to Mph in the UK.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Speedo

Once again it looks like we got riped off here in the great white north. Thats a feature that should've been on all bikes... I ride in Washington state somtimes... So it would be usefull.
RV

1 - 8 of 8 Posts