Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone that has a canadian burger, has the battery in there bike still, can you press the reset button for over 2 seconds and tell me if the speedo goes from kmh to mph? that is about the only thing i did not like about my bike when i was in the usa last summer , and i just read that they convert if you do this . the battery is not in my bike yet as we in edmonton still have about 6 inches of snow .thanks for your help ,i might not have to buy a gps if it converts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
just checked mine and it didn't convert to mph. The bike wasn't running though, I don't know if it makes a difference. The owners manual does mention that this option is available to U.K owners.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nope!

Wouldn't work for me either. If you hold both you get the oil change interval setup. Running or not Al all you need is power.
Doug ? where did you read this ? It shure would be a cool thing to have.

·
Registered
135 Posts
the us version changes just by holding down the reset button for 2 seconds. i dont know if the canadian version is different but mine changes.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Speedo

Once again it looks like we got riped off here in the great white north. Thats a feature that should've been on all bikes... I ride in Washington state somtimes... So it would be usefull.
RV

1 - 8 of 8 Posts