Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Pick a better day (warmer) than I did and you may get some of us N. Carolinians coming down. Where are you in S.C?

·
Registered
58 Posts
NC/SC Rides

Ted,
Don"t beat yourself up too bad. Weather is not something we have any control over. I'm sorry that we didn't make it Saturday. I had been looking forward to it since you first posted the date. As to the South Carolina ride, your suggestion is great to make it work for the two states. May I suggest the Myrtle Beach area.
Take care,

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
David, thanks for the sentiments; but a dozen donuts per person? We're all still shaking from the sugar high! Just kidding!!! :lol:

Dan, hope you froze some of your extras. I've never tried it til now but have been told that donuts can be frozen.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Ted,

You guys should have invited a couple of local cops, erm... law enforcement officers. I'm sure they could have assisted with the donut surplus! :lol: :lol:

You could have called 911:

PD: Sir, what is your emergency?
Ted: A Donut surplus maam.
PD: I'll dispatch several officers immediately!

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Burgermiester said:
pauljo,

I'm a retired LEO, and Ted can vouch for me, I only had TWO...
Yep. That happens when folks retire. They get out of shape! :lol:

Just kidding. Been a looong time since I ate more than two donuts in a single day. And then it would have been Dunkin Donuts, which aren't available here... Krispy Kreme never will compare.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Talmadge, you've done it now...the cat's out of the bag; a retired COPPER! Gee, from now on, when you pull up, do I need to say "Officer, I'm carrying......"

Wait till the locals hear about that. By the way, two of us made it down to GIVI's open house today. Several Silver Wings and one Scarabo arrived from Hickory. One of the SW's had a Corbin and I rode it around the industrial part a couple times; NICE is the word...both for the seat and the SW. I'm afraid if I were to ride one out on the highway, I might have to have it.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Ted,

You had better let me know if you're "carrying"... (doughnuts that is) and if it's something else...only if it's bigger than the one I'm carrying.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts