Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been out a few days getting a new hip on my right side. Now I have a matched set left and right sides both have fake hips! In the hospital last Wednesday and out on Saturday! Now to rehab the newb with exercises and get back to riding as soon as I can!

·
Premium Member
14,258 Posts
Good to hear you are recovering Wes. Hope all goes well and you are back to riding soon.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, it has been a long Summer not riding. My better half is making sure I don't get back on to quickly! I've got more pain this time, of course I am 8 years older too! Y'all take care and ride safe!:)

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I feel your pain of bone surgery and not being able to ride. 2 years ago I busted my leg bad{now have 2 plates and 36 screws} and was in a wheel chair for 9 months. It does suck not being able to ride but it is best to heal before trying!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Wes, do what the Docs and PT's say. That helps to make sure your hip is good to go.

I do understand what you are talking about for not riding. My heart is giving me a lot of problems this summer. Can't have any more surgery for it so I am kind of stuck with the hand I have been given. I see my cardiologist again next week, hoping he has some new ideas or meds for me. Include me in your prayers along with Wes folks. I need all the help I can get.

Doug from Kentucky

·
Registered
198 Posts
I went riding too soon after my accident and lost control of the bike while standing still in a driveway, now my new bike has rash all down the right side. :( Sometimes you just have to wait...

Hope you get better soon!

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doug, PT is the best way to get back on my feet! Yes, I do listen to the Doc and the therapist. I hope there is something they can do for your heart! I will be praying for you!!!!!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Thank you Wes.

Doug from Kentucky

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
May your recovery be as swift and painless as possible.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wes and Doug prayers out to both of you. Wes may you recover soon and stronger than ever and Doug may your doctor's news be better for you this time around. More strenght and good health to both of you and many, many more years of riding to enjoy.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all for well wishes! Y'all ride safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts