Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the age of 63, seven years ago, I purchased my first maxi-scooter after taking the motorcycle safety course at a local community college. My first ride was/is a 2007 Piaggio X9 500cc Evolution which I rode many fun miles--over 45,000. Riding a scooter is great fun but I wish I had done it 45 years ago. It is time to replace it and will be buying a new Burgman 650 soon. I have been eyeing Burgmans for a couple of years now. I would see them at various scooter rallies so now it is time to go for it. Looking forward to following this Burgman forum to learn more about them.

Marshall
Fredericksburg, VA

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your decision to become a Burgman 650 owner. The members are great here and there is a wealth of information to help with any questions.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Welcome glad your checking us out. Anything you need to know about a Burgman you can find here.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Welcome from Florida! I am 66 and have only been riding since 07 and have never questioned whether I made the right decision. And this forum has so many friendly people who are willing to help with just about everything. Let us know what you got!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Good luck with your search. Lets know if you have any questions. And welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts