Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a used one that I checked out and loved - they want $4500 + TTLR for an '03 with 3460 miles on it. Gonna check around the Charlotte area for a new one - if someone can get me on one for no more than $5500 OTD - its mine!

OK, actually it'll be my wife's. She's been dying for a scooter for a few years now - actually wanted a Vespa/Piaggio. Walked into my local Suzuki dealer and saw the Burgman and that's all she wrote! Sumpin' tells me that I'll be riding it a lot more than she will, lol!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hello Herfnerd and welcome to the forum.
The 400 is a great machine and would make a perfect machine for your wife(or you :wink: ) So was it your wife that was smitten with the Burgman at first sight or you? Good luck in the acquisition on your new machine what ever brand it may be.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Givi Dealer

Good choice!!

And lucky you, the GIVI dealer is right there in Charlotte. I rode up there last October on my 650 and had them install the 52 trunk with lights and the larger windshield. WOW what a difference!

Any, welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
burgman far better than piaggio

I test rode the Piaggio and next to the Burgman 400 it was a piece of s---. Everybody always told me the Italian bikes are great to ride, but that was not my experience. I LUV my AN 400.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts