Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D I will be picking up my new 650 next week. First time scooter owner.
I have ridden motorcycles for the past 42 years. I live in Denton, TX.
I am an LP Supervisor for Wal-Mart DC 6068 in Sanger, TX. I am really excited about getting my new ride.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Greetings, jglawso! Welcome to the ICOBO! :hello2:

I'm actually somewhat familiar with Denton, although I haven't been there. There is a highly regarded teacher of Japanese Swordsmanship who has a study group there.

I think you're going to love the Burgman. Now that spring is here I'm starting to rack up the miles on mine again, after a long winter with very little riding.

Again, best regards.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Greetings!

Like you, my very first scooter purchase was a Burgman 650. I have no regrets at all. It is an impressive bike and I get looks all day long when I am riding it. It has all the power I would ever need and handles like a dream. :)

ZH

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have enjoyed mine so far. I just took it in for the 600 mile service. My dealer cuts the labor charges in half for the 600 mile service if you buy the bike from him. The Burgman can get kinda expensive to work on because of accessibility issues.

I just retired from the Coast Guard and have given serious consideration to LP management jobs. I have submitted an application and resume to Home Depot. No word yet.

This website is an incredible resource and the membership is very friendly.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forums and the Burgman family. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
jglawso, I'm glad you are here in BurgmanUSA. Burgys are a really good ride and good for a ride to Tioga for pie! Nice to see another North Texas member here! Neal

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums jglawso. Glad to have you join us.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Brian said:
Now that spring is here I'm starting to rack up the miles on mine again, after a long winter with very little riding.

Again, best regards.
Oh. I was supposed to rack up the miles? I think I misunderstood. I racked up the scooter. :(

Welcome, jglawso!

Steve

Gear up!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
wasions said:
Brian said:
Now that spring is here I'm starting to rack up the miles on mine again, after a long winter with very little riding.
Oh. I was supposed to rack up the miles? I think I misunderstood. I racked up the scooter. :(
Yeah, and I'm really sorry to hear about it, too. Looking at the photos was pretty disturbing. I'm glad you're okay!

Tupperware and windshields can be replaced, but we couldn't replace you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts