Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You see the subject. Harley riders get mad when I pass them. Crotch-rocket riders don't seem to like scooters...Maybe it's just me?
I do know how to take it easy. I belong to no biker or scooter clubs. Just tired of riding alone. :?

·
Registered
10 Posts
John G said:
I do know how to take it easy. I belong to no biker or scooter clubs. Just tired of riding alone. :?
Here in London, AR...just west of Russellville. Give me a yell (PM) some time. I'm always up for a ride

·
Registered
761 Posts
Don't know how far you guys are away from the NW corner of the Oklahoma Arkansas border?

I am thinking of moving BACK to Stillwater, OK this summer. Am looking forward to some straitaway riding on the Blue Lightning compared to the wet twisties that NW Washington is known for.

Doug Collins is also an Arkie.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I live in Eufaula, Oklahoma and am looking for someone to cruise with. It is located in the eastern part ot the state. Just got my Burgman i650 two weeks ago. :) :)

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Welcome to BUSA, Buff! I know that part of OK. & am jealous, you've got a beautiful area to ride in!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks

Wyldman said:
Welcome to BUSA, Buff! I know that part of OK. & am jealous, you've got a beautiful area to ride in!
I'm new to this so I'm still figuring out how it works???? Yea most people dont know how beautufil eastern Oklahoma is and western Arkansas too. I just got my Burgman last week and as soon as I get it broke in i'm ready to do some cruising!!!!! :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Fall Cruisin

[Hey captainfish, come on down to Eufaula and we'll cruise the Talimina Drive. Its beautiful in October.quote="captainfish"]Don't know how far you guys are away from the NW corner of the Oklahoma Arkansas border?

I am thinking of moving BACK to Stillwater, OK this summer. Am looking forward to some straitaway riding on the Blue Lightning compared to the wet twisties that NW Washington is known for.

D
oug Collins is also an Arkie.[/quote]

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm in Broken Arrow, Ok. Not too far from Eufaula. Just picked up my '06 Burgman 400 last week and I'm ready for a ride!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Was that you?

aviator77 said:
I'm in Broken Arrow, Ok. Not too far from Eufaula. Just picked up my '06 Burgman 400 last week and I'm ready for a ride!
Hello aviator77: Was that you I met at Green Country Honda and Suzuki when I was getting my 600 mile service? It just dawned on me that you said you worked at American Airlines. Anyway I met Jeff Williams just after you left that morning who has a real nice 650. Maybe we should to the Talimina drive in the next couple of weeks or I'm ready for a cruise to anywhere. Anyone game :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts