Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Guys, urgent question: does anybody knows the difference between 32920-10GA0 and 32920-10GB0 ECM's? My ECM is first one, but I've found 32920-10GB0 without additional information from seller, and have just a day to get a decision to buy or not to buy. :)

Waiting for your responses, friends!

P.S. Fresh information regarding to my scooter: root of the issue was caused by ECM, I'll provide more investigated information later.
32920-10GB0 comes up for a '05-'06 in the catalog I looked at but I do not have a place that I know of to look up world wide parts for Suzuki.

I also do not know if the Immobilizer is something that the ECM learns or not on the 650. In Chrysler's vehicles it learns when the key is turned on and the PCM see the immobilizer connected to it, once learned it can't be unlearned and the PCM has to be replaced.

Best to ask the seller what it is out of and maybe get the VIN off the bike it came out of to decode.

And what about 32920-10GH1as well, what is the difference?

These below wouldn't work because of the automatic idle controlled by the ECM.

Federal emissions
CONTROL UNIT, FI MODEL K7/K8/K9
32920-10GH1

California emissions
CONTROL UNIT, FI MODEL K7/K8/K9 E33
32920-10GK1

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Thank you for clarifications, I'll pursuit for 32920-10GB0.

So, now about my issue described in first post (which is temporary resolved). Today I've met with my friend with the same version of Burgman. We started to plug off components from his scooter and plug in into mine. After reinserting CDI (ECM) my scooter has been able to start (of course with friend's key near the aerial).

Look at pictures below: I'm wondering how it worked before? :) Strange damage at the corner (repairing? hacking? vandaling?)...

Then I start repairing. Did you watched "Armageddon" with Bruce Willis? Do you remember crazy Russian with a crow and a hammer as major repair tools?

I was thinking: don't I worst than him? Sure, not. So, let's try to repair in the same manner. I've knocked at ECM by my knee, plugged in -- it is working now! :)

P.S. Of course now I'm finding used, but not damaged ECM. Because it is not very good when today it is working, tomorrow it is not.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Today's update: error C42 really looks to be related to immobilizer functionality (this morning it has been reproduced after another night rain without a cover), it looks like the aerial is influenced by moisture. Situation with no FI, but red key blinking has been related to wrong ECU functionality (after much attempts to switch on/off electrical connectors).

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Today's update: error C42 really looks to be related to immobilizer functionality (this morning it has been reproduced after another night rain without a cover), it looks like the aerial is influenced by moisture. Situation with no FI, but red key blinking has been related to wrong ECU functionality (after much attempts to switch on/off electrical connectors).
Not good to have a chunk outta the case for sure.
Ignition could get wet also?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
You mean ignition lock? That day I've closed it by locking shutter. So I don't think that ignition lock is also has been affected by watter. Anyway, nearest days I'll apply some silicon greases (or something similar) over the aerial's microcircuit, and will waiting for arriving new brains (1-1.5 months to our country from USA). Then I will no depends from immobilizer aerial.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.