Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes the miles are correct – less than 600 miles per year (however it will change as am still riding).

I purchased the bike from the original owner in 2009 and it has always been garage kept, never wrecked or hit and includes the perfect accessories including Corbin seat and Givi top box. All suspension and drivetrain are 100% stock. Everything works as it should and has a newer rear tire and axle bearings (changed only as preventative maintenance) and new battery replaced this year.

This is the “Executive” version with ABS brakes, power retractable mirrors, and power adjustable windscreen. The retractable mirrors are handy when parking. The adjustable windscreen is awesome for comfortable city and highway riding. The 2007 Executive was the only Burgman 650 that came in red (Candy Sonoran red). This bike has mostly been ridden on weekends and an occasional group ride (in a mix of conventional motorcycles). The large amount of storage (both under the seat and in the top box) make it a perfect grocery getter as needed. My wife thoroughly enjoys riding on this bike (especially with the Corbin seat).
Despite the low miles I have changed the oil and filter and transmission oil each year. It gets cleaned and detailed regularly.

The bike starts and runs great and only minor these minor issues. The 1st owner had small stereo pod speakers hanging from the bars so there is some evidence of this if you look under the handlebars. The Corbin seat is heavier than the stock as a result the seat shock does not hold up the current seat. There is a small scratch on the underside next to the side stand.

Clear title in hand
Both factory keys (important as only the factory key will lock unlock the ignition shutter)
New battery
Corbin seat (have the original factory one in a box)
Givi Monokey top case – with integrated brake lights and contact wiring-nothing to unplug when removing the case and backrest. The box holds 2 full size modular helmets with comms. Also I have all of the original factory parts removed to mount the case.
Kuryakyn grips
Auxillary Power outlet in lower glove box
Factory shop manual with the 2007 addendum
Factory Owners Manual
Emergency seat lock release was added
Added tether to fuse panel so it cannot be lost
Installed screen on CVT exhaust to prevent vermin ingress
2 covers (1 full, 1 partial) used only inside

I would prefer to sell it as I have listed and not part out the Corbin seat, shop manual or box separately.

I do not need to sell this and I do not need help selling. I will consider all reasonable offers but will not reply to any low balls.

If you see this listing , the bike is still available. Please PM if you are interested or want to see any additional PICs or have any question not covered above.

This Burgman 650 is located in Port Clinton, Ohio – on Lake Erie between Toledo and Cleveland. Demonstration rides are available. Serious buyers showing up on a really nice scooter or motorcycle and have a motorcycle endorsement on their license, helmet, and cash or cashier’s check in hand may be allowed to perform a test ride – but this will have to be negotiated. I want to keep this bike as clean as it is for any potential riders.

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Will you throw in a fishing trip, an evening at the winery and ride the big roller coaster with me at Cedar Point ?

Nice looking Scoot and a great price with the Corbin.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I could...but would have to adjust the price accordingly...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Very nice. I currently have 2 Triumph Rocket IIIs. I turn 65 in September and am thinking of downsizing. I've owned 2 of these scooters a few years ago. They really are nice and very practical. Yours looks like new. I appreciate the way you taken care of it. I like the red and if you were 500 miles closer I'd run over and take it off your hands. I'm in southern Illinois, about 9 hours away. I'm going to see how much it would cost to have it shipped. I've purchased a few bikes over the years that way, but it seems the costs is getting a little pricey. I'll check into having it shipped and get back with you.
John

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If all goes well I will have it sold tomorrow. I had a lot of responses in various Facebook groups that I also listed it in. It is tough to let it go...but the time seems right as this past year it has seen the least amount of sunlight....which is a sin. I was in the western burbs of Chicago the last 15 years (Naperville / Aurora) until Mar of this year. If the deal falls through I will let you know.

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Just to let you know, If your deal does work out, I'm ready to buy.
John, just to let you know if that one sells all of us here will help you find one. The second biggest grin we get is sharing our Burgman Grin with another.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
this proves that suzuki is lazy with their grey and white
that red looks very sharp!
**** so jealous.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
John....I hope you find one close to you. I had someone drive a couple of hours last night to look at it and give a deposit...then picked it up today. Sorry to see it go....but did not like seeing sit either.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts