Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very nice! 5560 easy miles. Has Suzuki top box with quick release mount. Givi wide windshield with vent. Runs perfect. I'll be 80 in a couple of months. Bought a small 250 Honda Helix which fits me better. I would be willing to trailer the bike anywhere for the price of gas to and from. Also has a driver back rest. It comes with the OEM passenger back rest as well as the part taken off to install the top box. The box also has a passenger back rest. All the Exec things work fine. Windshield and folding mirrors.
Cell is 541 217 9590. Call or text if you have questions. I can send pictures if you'd like to see it.
Price is $7500 or make a reasonable offer. Can deliver for some travel expenses.

I live in Kingman, Arizona.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Very nice! 5560 easy miles. Has Suzuki top box with quick release mount. Givi wide windshield with vent. Runs perfect. I'll be 80 in a couple of months. Bought a small 250 Honda Helix which fits me better. I would be willing to trailer the bike anywhere for the price of gas to and from. Also has a driver back rest. It comes with the OEM passenger back rest as well as the part taken off to install the top box. The box also has a passenger back rest. All the Exec things work fine. Windshield and folding mirrors. Cell is 541 217 9590. I live in Kingman, Arizona. Call or text if you have questions. I can send pictures if you'd like to see it.
Ooops. I forgot to put in price, and don't know how to edit the post. Price is $7900

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
By the time I take into account the currency exchange between the US & Canadian dollar, your price is still $600 Cdn ($428 Usd) more than a brand new 2018 from my dealer! I think you may wish to reconsider your price point.

Respectfully,
Steve

·
Registered
18 Posts
By the time I take into account the currency exchange between the US & Canadian dollar, your price is still $600 Cdn ($428 Usd) more than a brand new 2018 from my dealer! I think you may wish to reconsider your price point.

Respectfully,
Steve
Wow. Great deals in Canada! Cheapest one I can find here in PA is $9500 USD and it doesn’t have the top case.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Respectfully,
Steve
Thanks, Steve. I've check both Phoenix and las vegas. Lowest is $8800. Buy the time you ad in all the dealer fees and state tax, you're well over $10k. My bike is as good as new. I'll negotiate some, but not a whole lot. No offense taken.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Thanks, Steve. I've check both Phoenix and las vegas. Lowest is $8800. Buy the time you ad in all the dealer fees and state tax, you're well over $10k. My bike is as good as new. I'll negotiate some, but not a whole lot. No offense taken.
Interesting, because if a US dealer sells it for $8800 USD that converts to roughly $12,300 CDN because of our lower dollar. Yet Suzuki is putting the 2018 650 up for $10,499. So it seems like it's more expensive for Burgys in the States vs Canada. It would be interesting to see the differences on new 2020 400's.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think they are selling some of the left over 18's at a discount. No changes in the newer ones, and the 650 has been discontinued in the US. My 2018 has the top box with mount, Givi with vent, and rider backrest. I'm going to lose a lot on this bike, even at the asking price. If someone is interested, make me a reasonable offer. Monday I'll advertise it locally and on Craig's list.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Where are you located approximately?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in Kingman, AZ. It's on Interstate 40, at the junction where Hwy 93 goes to las Vegas. I do have time and trailer. Coukd deliver. Or, fly into Las Vegas, I would pick you up. It's ready to ride anywhere.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Sorry, I didn't see the location posted above.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2 days on Craig's list and could probably have asked more. Several guys wanted it. As it turned out, one of the closest to me got it. And, I met a very interesting Person. Mopar hall of fame member, done a lot of noteworthy things.

·
Administrator
18,697 Posts
I'm not seeing a place to remove or mark sold. 2 days on Craig's list and could probably have asked more. Several guys wanted it. As it turned out, one of the closest to me got it. And, I met a very interesting Person. Mopar hall of fame member, done a lot of noteworthy things.
I am a Crazy Mopar nut so I'd like to know who bought this from you. I've been a Mopar racer from the HustleStuff days, thru the Direct Connection and the Mopar Performance stuff too.

·
Administrator
18,697 Posts
I met him back in the late 60's. I have been a fan for a long time. I have a 65 Barracuda that we will be putting a HEMI under the back glass but not his BIG Hemi. We are using a 3.5L from a Dodge Intripid but putting a turbo on it. The Frontwheel drive Transaxel will be driving the rear wheels.

Cuda1.JPG Click on me.

66 Cuda wheels up.jpg

I had the personal license plate BADFISH 1 years ago.

Badfish.gif

Reactions: DarisPakar

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
hooligan, I know it's sold already (congratulations, BTW) but just for clarity's sake, I looked up & down the thread and never saw a model year mentioned.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sounds like a good project. Bob is a VERY interesting person to talk to. His house and shop are a museum of trophy and awards. He's "Been there, done that".

·
Administrator
18,697 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just read this thread. In early '70 just after I was separated from the USN I bought a '66 Cuda, black w/ a red interior. Drove the wheels off that car. RI to S Texas and back and a few other trips up and down the east coast. The only thing under glass was me and my lovely Kingsville girlfriend. What memories.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts