Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new, spent 99% of life in stuff bag. No tears, burns that I know. Color: Stone, still have the original tags.
Quit riding last year and still clearing stuff out of closet. $25 + $5 postage in USA only.

The frogg toggs® Bull Frogg™ Signature75™ Rain Jacket is both tough and durable. The jacket is constructed of Signature75™ frogg toggs® non-woven material, making it strong and long-lasting. It also has wide, elastic sleeve openings with hook & loop adjustable straps for a comfortable watertight fit. The jacket’s non-corrosive, molded polymer zipper with a storm flap and gutter assures a watertight closure on rainy days.
FEATURES:

• Made in Signature75™ frogg toggs® non-woven material
  • Wide, elastic sleeve opening with hook & loop adjustable strap for a comfortable watertight fit
  • Non-zip tuck-away hood with hook & loop closure for easy access and secure fit
  • Full-cut pockets with snap closure
  • Non-corrosive, molded polymer zipper with storm flap and gutter to assure watertight closure
  • Adjustable waistband

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'll take them. Where/how should I send the money?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still got these. thanks

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Just a question. Are these toggs specifically for riders or are they used also by riders. Because we have specific rain gear but im tired of paying crazy prices for garbage suits that doesnt exactly have excellent water resistance in prolonged heavy rain. You open your legs a bit and it wants to rip on you. Though we donr have a built in hood and there are zippers to let your shoe slip out the hole at the exit a bit better

Just curios about the toggs and prolonged heavy rain ridibg and if it penetrates in between the.. Cause when it starts dripping into your underwear...that cold doesn't work well to keep you focused on the road

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Froggtoggs have been around for a while, You can pick them up in sports stores, bike shops, outdoor/fishing stores. Not made just for bikers. I have had to use these frogg
toggs several times, even on 2 saddle sore rides along with the gaiters, kept me dry. I had a pair of the coated vinyl ones - leaked lots of places including the crotch wetting the plums. not comfortable I can say first hand. I would if I was Still riding get frogg toggs again. Easy to store too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts