Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you don't have the factory passenger backrest on your 2013-current year Burgman 650 here's your chance to get one.
This includes all the parts needed to replace the rear pillion handle cover panel and/or top case if you desire to swap back to just a backrest for your passenger.
You'll only need to keep the 2 bolts on either side of the seat latch since those are the only part to transfer from one setup to the other.
Parts included are:
-passenger backrest frame (bracket) and bolts to attach to the Burgman frame.
-backrest rear cover and rear lower cover and scrivets and bolts to attach to bracket.
-backrest front cover and plastic push pin rivets to attach to bracket.
-backrest back pad.
I just recently (last week) installed the official Suzuki top case and mounting plate and hardware which entirely replaces the parts for this sale. There are no broken or cracked tabs or any other parts in this set. All is intact.
I will include a copy of the instructions I wrote for removing the backrest as a guide for the install and where to use specific fasteners since install is the reverse of removal.
Asking $75 plus shipping.
The plastic parts are the official white of the 2013 model and also the 2018 model. Don't know if other years had white as an option. Plastic parts can be painted to match if you have a different color.
Feel free to send me a PM with any questions.

IMG_20200318_131513.jpg IMG_20200318_131440.jpg IMG_20200318_131525.jpg IMG_20200318_131430.jpg IMG_20200324_143349.jpg IMG_20200324_143258.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello rjs, I'm looking for the backrest parts you have
If you don't have the factory passenger backrest on your 2013-current year Burgman 650 here's your chance to get one.
This includes all the parts needed to replace the rear pillion handle cover panel and/or top case if you desire to swap back to just a backrest for your passenger.
You'll only need to keep the 2 bolts on either side of the seat latch since those are the only part to transfer from one setup to the other.
Parts included are:
-passenger backrest frame (bracket) and bolts to attach to the Burgman frame.
-backrest rear cover and rear lower cover and scrivets and bolts to attach to bracket.
-backrest front cover and plastic push pin rivets to attach to bracket.
-backrest back pad.
I just recently (last week) installed the official Suzuki top case and mounting plate and hardware which entirely replaces the parts for this sale. There are no broken or cracked tabs or any other parts in this set. All is intact.
I will include a copy of the instructions I wrote for removing the backrest as a guide for the install and where to use specific fasteners since install is the reverse of removal.
Asking $75 plus shipping.
The plastic parts are the official white of the 2013 model and also the 2018 model. Don't know if other years had white as an option. Plastic parts can be painted to match if you have a different color.
Feel free to send me a PM with any questions.

View attachment 89848 View attachment 89849 View attachment 89850 View attachment 89851 View attachment 89852 View attachment 89853
posted. How may I contact you? Thanks

(Admin edit: Removed personal info.)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to post that this item is sold

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.