Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Down to a measly 6 bikes in the garage :D, only one more to sell and I'm pretty well set . I got top dollar for it , but I'll tell you selling ain't easy these days . I was a the dealer today , one salesman told me he put 5 people in for credit in one day , and not one of them passed muster . He said all his time goes for filling out credit applications that few can pass .
That has to be a real let down for the salesmen at the end of the day .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
925 Posts
My oldest son was looking for Big Ruckus but they were only made for such a short time they're hard to find.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My oldest son was looking for Big Ruckus but they were only made for such a short time they're hard to find.
There were less than 2500 produced and Honda discontinued them . Most people have never seen one in person . When I got my first one in 2008 I dropped by my Honda dealer , and every one there came out to look at it because they too had never seen one . I actually owned 16 of them , so far I've sold 13 for a tidy profit . I'm for sure going to keep at least 2 of them for my collection , I'll sell the my son is driving if he decides to take the Silverwing I built last summer . I have a buyer for my son's if and when he decides to move to a larger scooter .

TheReaper!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts