Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Brand new 2022, 125 miles on it. I looked far and wide to find this scooter and now I’ve decided my scooter days are over. Had several, but it’s been awhile, at 84 it’s not for me any longer.

This is a fantastic scooter and they are impossible to find. I’ve ridden this a few times and it is the best. I’ve had a 200 and 400 and this is a fantastic bike. Purchased in Deland last week, but I’m not as confident riding as I have been in the past. You can stop looking and buy this one!

Currently 125 miles.

I live in Santo Domingo Village and you are welcome to come and check it out. $4,500

· Premium Member
884 Posts
Did you advertise in The Villages? That place is perfect for that size scooter and no shortage of cash in the Villages. I figure they would be lined up fighting for it.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm surprised nobody was interested. We're up to about 140K people now. When I moved here 22 years ago there was 10K! I just put a Givi box on it.

I also just spent $20K on a new EZ go golf cart. These now have lithium batteries and are good for 60 miles range.

I may put it for sale in TV later.
DJ

· Premium Member
884 Posts
I toured the Villages 20 years ago looking for my parents. We settled on Ocala Palms. Seems the golf carts are the favorite mode of transportation within the Florida retirement communities. I had no idea they were that pricey. Enjoy it, cooler temps are here, sell it in the spring.

· Administrator
18,251 Posts
Advise caution with a newer 1 post member.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts