Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just recently installed soft saddlebags to my 650. The brand name is G-Max and I was pleased with the contour of the bags and the way they appear on the bike. In my opinion they look like they belong to the machine. They match the hump bag to some degree as well. Over all I'm satisfied with there appearance. I still have to do some tweaks on the mounting brackets that I made.

The mounting brackets were made from lexan that I cut and moulded to the shape I want. The side with the gas filler door is hinged so that all I do is remove the straps to the bag and that side will pivot down to allow fueling.The lexan is basically there just to hold the bags to prevent them from rubbing on the bodywork. The weight is supported through the straps that secure to the trunk compartment. Click on the this Saddle Bags Album to view the pictures.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Al, any chance you could post a pic or two showing the Lexan mounting brackets you made? I'm curious to see how you put them on your Burg, and how the bags secure to the brackets.

Cordially,
Christine

·
Super Moderator
8,074 Posts
Looks very nice allwalk, a few questions.
What is the storage capacity?
Are you going to do an "Official Review" ?
Do you have any fueling issues?

Again looks very clean.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts