Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So of course as a wannabe I hit the suzuki site and I notice that they list as new ( I assume ) 2003,04,05 models. I noted the 400 2003 yr is available in blue, but the cost is the same 03,04 and like a $100 more 05'. I would think if they had earlier inventory a person would see some incentive for buying a earlier model. Also how much have these improved over the last 3-4 years? Is one year better than the next ( glitches or whatnot? ) Anybody?

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
On the 2004 to 2005 Burgman 400, the only changes I'm aware of is :

* Center section of front cowl changed from black color to body color for improved appearance
* Turn signal lens changed to white color for improved appearance

From 2003 to 2004, the only changes to the Burgman 400 was :

* Adjustable oil change indicator light - can be preset from 300 miles to 3600 miles in 300 mile increments
* Improved operation of front storage compartment covers

$100 increase in retail price diesn't really matter. It what you can actually get the dealer to sell you one for that counts. :) If you find a dealer with Burgmans still in stock, you should be able to negotiate a pretty good price. I've also seen several used Burgmans (here, eBay, etc) lately. If I was in the market for a Burgman, I'd give serious consideration to a used one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts