Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A neighbor stopped down to look at my Burgman 400, said he was thinking about getting a scooter. We talked a little, I told him that the 650 is the one to have,but the 400 does what I need it to do and it gets great gas mileage. Next thing I know a day later he invites me down to see his new purchase, an 08 650 executive, what a sweet ride. Looks like he will be selling his Honda CTX700. (no under stet storage)

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Is there an upgrade in your future now? :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No cash here! I keep an eye pealed for a deal on Craig's list, so you never know :)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I disagree that the 650 is "the one to have". I ride my 400 every weekday, and the 650 on weekends. They both have their strong suits and I love 'em both.

Don't make the mistake of thinking the grass greener on the other side. It's different, but not necessarily better. You've a fine bike. Appreciate it for what it is. A nimble, lighter weight, all-purpose bike that can fill many roles handily.

Now, if you can swing both bikes... The grass really is greener. :D

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
I still can't understand Daboo in regard to his move. One has to be really in bad mood to make a change like that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts