Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I've had my 400 for 1 week now. Already put 115 miles on her. Love it! I have been taking her for daily cruises down PCH, a great way to unwind after a stressful day at work. See you all out on the open road!!!

Burgman 400 Photo

·
Registered
320 Posts
OOOhhh, it's so pretty! We've got a 400 too, silver.

Many happy SoCal miles on it,

Bryna

·
Registered
51 Posts
Another SoCal Burger 400 rider! Good to know you're out there. I'm in Studio City -- had mine for about 5 months and have yet to see another on the road.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums. It's always great to have new forum members. I envy you the PCH. Never took the time to drive it when I was working out your way, but always heard it's a great ride. Enjoy your new toy and we are looking forward to seeing you more on the forum.

·
Registered
822 Posts
CINCNORAD said:
Another SoCal Burger 400 rider! Good to know you're out there. I'm in Studio City -- had mine for about 5 months and have yet to see another on the road.
You're in Studio City and you haven't seen me, your neighbor in Van Nuys on the road?? Don't feel bad, I haven't seen you either. We'll have to hook up one of these days.

- Chuck

·
Registered
925 Posts
Congrats on your new 400 and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
51 Posts
chuck807 said:
CINCNORAD said:
You're in Studio City and you haven't seen me, your neighbor in Van Nuys on the road?? Don't feel bad, I haven't seen you either. We'll have to hook up one of these days.

- Chuck
Yeah, moved to Studio City about a month ago. Was actually scooting around Van Nuys running errands today after taking the Burger in for the first 600 mile servicing down in Honda of Hollywood. Hopefully we'll run into each other one of these days!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats on your new ride... looks sweet. :) I'll be vacationing in So Cal. next week... hope to get to see the PCH. Happy riding.

WLB :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to all for the warm welcome!!! CINCNORAD and chuck807 good to know I'm not alone in so-cal. Now we need to organize a PCH scooter cruise!!!!! I have been having a BLAST on my 400. Back in 1985 I bought a Honda Elite 150 DX and put 10,000 miles on it in one year. It is great to be scooterin' around the same streets 19 years later but with all the advancements and luxuries of the Burger. Although that little Honda did have foot heater vents....

·
Registered
822 Posts
hbtubes said:
Thanks to all for the warm welcome!!! CINCNORAD and chuck807 good to know I'm not alone in so-cal. Now we need to organize a PCH scooter cruise!!!!! I have been having a BLAST on my 400. Back in 1985 I bought a Honda Elite 150 DX and put 10,000 miles on it in one year. It is great to be scooterin' around the same streets 19 years later but with all the advancements and luxuries of the Burger. Although that little Honda did have foot heater vents....
I'm all for a PCH scooter cruise! Actually, on Sunday I cruised Mulholland Drive, then down to PCH thru Malibu and Oxnard. Stopped at Neptunes Net for lunch (HUGE biker hangout... each bike more impressive than the next) and continued onward. Cruised about 135 miles that day.

I'm definitely game, so PM me and we'll set something up!

- Chuck

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
hbtubes said:
...It is great to be scooterin' around the same streets 19 years later but with all the advancements and luxuries of the Burger. Although that little Honda did have foot heater vents....
And a pop-up headlight! 8)

I'm looking forward to cruising a section of the PCH in a little over two weeks.

If you see a silver 650 with Washington plates, go like this -- :hello2:

:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts