Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody!
this is a wonderful forum and I am very glad to have found it! I live in Snohomish Wa which is about 35 miles from Seattle. we are a Three scoot family , the youngest on a Metro 50 , 17 year old on a Reflex and this 48 year old man rides his 650 Burger. Riding season up here is the same as the golf season for the most part Memorial day to labor day. My home is out in the country and I love cruising the state. :p

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Welcome HappyPuppy! :hello2:

I see you joined on July 20th, but I didn't notice you until now.

I'm a 48 year old 650 rider that lives just up Seattle Hill Road from you near the Pioneer Trails area of Silver Lake.

:idea: Short notice, but if you're not doing anything this Saturday send me a PM. My company is having a group ride -- a 255 mile "Three Pass Ride" through Snoqualamie, Blewett, and Stevens Passes, with lunch in Roslyn and break in Leavenworth. Depart 8:30AM near the Boeing Plant and return around 5PM although people frequently break off after lunch.

I'd love some company; being the only scooter rider in the group and all.

Otherwise, I hope to see you around sometime. :salute:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum ! Were so glad you found it also.

·
Registered
6 Posts
:lol:
Good morning, HappyPuppy!

Saw your topic and just had to write to say that my husband and I "ran away" to Seattle to get married four years ago last month...and Snohomish County was where we got our marriage license!

Funny that!

Patty

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks

Thank's for the warm welcome!
Brian:
I have to pickup my son at camp this weekend. But I would love to get together sometime for a ride! :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome to BurgmanUSA!

I have found this to be the most helpful forum on the net, and was instrumental in my choice of the AN 650.

RIDE SAFE HAPPY!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts