Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I really got to have fun today (while poor Lynn was studying for her finals :cry: ). Took our Burgie out for a 2-hour ride. We've got some lovely backroads in these parts--about 40-60 minutes north of Philly along the Delaware River--and I took full advantage of them.

Got plenty of chances to practice low-speed turns, leaning a little on country roads, etc. And boy what a blast!! 8) This is the perfect bike to get back into cycling with! The Joe Rocket Ballistic jacket and HJC helmet kept me cool and I got to use the "highway peg" position quite a bit. As ZenDan, DonRich and others can probably attest, even in weekend biker country like this, the Burgie draws some looks.

ZenDan, I'm looking forward to catching up with you some weekend soon.

Alan (Bossman), congrats on finishing your MSF course and good luck getting your Burgie!

Cheers,

Bryna

Had to laugh when I "filled" the tank for $US 3.17 TOTAL! :D

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
How could you do that to poor Lynn. I mean coming home with a perma grin on your face while she is studying. :homework: Glad to hear you enjoyed your ride. Should let Lynn go out now to clear her head for more studying :wink:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Poor Lynn

Hey Allan, yeah I did feel bad for her especially as it was her accounting homework (b-o-r-i-n-g) :D . But she'll get to ride to work tomorrow, assuming the storms don't arrive. And hey, I also cleaned up around the house while she went for a mini-ride yesterday morning.

And it'll be "poor Bryna" time early next month when I'm in Atlanta for a 2-3 day business trip! :(

Cheers,

Bryna

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hey if Lynn asks you to leave a day early or stay a day late ....don't worry, the Burgman will keep her company. :sign5:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts